Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how can i get more EXP

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
i have some problems with my level . my level grows so slow when i win in bw i only get from 35 to 60 or 70 max. so i need some help or guild to get more exp :D

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
dude ._. m stuck on 1 stupid mission for the past 1.5 months almost
1. to get 5 finals
2. kill 20 ppl w a bow
i did the first just the second is like cutting onions for me ;-;
I NEVER do the bow missions. They are just too annoying and bows are the most cringe item in bedwars for me.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I NEVER do the bow missions. They are just too annoying and bows are the most cringe item in bedwars for me.
lol i agree yet sm nerds out there master it so well literally stand in the mid of bridge and start bowing its annoying

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I agree with you, that's why I must have less than 10 bow kills xD

oNewzy

You can play bridge, but it the games take a lot of time to end, or you can do contracts/missions to get a lot of exp

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
You can play bridge, but it the games take a lot of time to end, or you can do contracts/missions to get a lot of exp
TB is very long so I don't know if it's actually interesting to complete missions tbh

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
dude ._. m stuck on 1 stupid mission for the past 1.5 months almost
1. to get 5 finals
2. kill 20 ppl w a bow
i did the first just the second is like cutting onions for me ;-;
play doubles, have your team kill everyone except one team while you get p4 diamond and a punch bow, then just spawnkill, i'd suggest a map like fortress or angry birds (fortress has a large base, angry birds has a hole in the roof)

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
i have some problems with my level . my level grows so slow when i win in bw i only get from 35 to 60 or 70 max. so i need some help or guild to get more exp :D

Just make sure you have your missions activated and play both bedwars and skywars.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
play doubles, have your team kill everyone except one team while you get p4 diamond and a punch bow, then just spawnkill, i'd suggest a map like fortress or angry birds (fortress has a large base, angry birds has a hole in the roof)
Yes that seems to b good tac just i hv skill issues when it cms to bowing xD well i will make sure to try that out