Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hotbar Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandRBros

Hi, im RandRBros and im lvl 38 in Jartex right now. Ever since I started playing in this server, i had a problem which was hotbar management. It is really annoying to arrange the hotbar every time to hotkey in bedwars. This happens especially as i must have these items(wool,tools.ladders, pearl, etc.) in specific spots. I really hope jartex will add hotbar management in the next bedwars update.
thank you for reading

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Hello RandRBros,

If you have a suggestion for the improvement of JartexNetwork you can make a suggestion here, staff members will look at it and you will get an answer if it is accepted.

Good luck.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i don't really thinks if its that important to be an update welp u can still make suggestion regarding it

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
Not such a bad idea needs a more in-depth explanation and reasoning on how it will increase the experience for the players who care about the hotbar management

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Not such a bad idea needs a more in-depth explanation and reasoning on how it will increase the experience for the players who care about the hotbar management
i suppose they should add one of those in practice Idk if its already in there but i did try to find it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.