Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HOTBAR MANAGER

soild

what is hotbar manager?

hotbar manager is when you purchase or collect a item or irems it put iin the slot that you chose to be in for example like in bedwars you set were you i your sword in slot 9 and block on slot 1 so when you die and collect iron sword will be in slot 9 and the iron will be in slot 1 but ones you purchase blocks the game will auto move iron to a new hotbar and the blocks on slot 1

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?

it will make the game more fun and easy when you respawned and way more organised

zethfull

Donator
Donator
If I understand correctly. If You pickup someone’s stuff during a 2v1 your sword will possibly switch from hotbar spot and that would be annoying. So -1 for me.

+1 but this is in the wrong subforum

If I understand correctly. If You pickup someone’s stuff during a 2v1 your sword will possibly switch from hotbar spot and that would be annoying. So -1 for me.
you don't understand correctly. he means when you purchase items from the shop. hypixel has it

zethfull

Donator
Donator
+1 but this is in the wrong subforum

you don't understand correctly. he means when you purchase items from the shop. hypixel has it
Ah yes now I understand, I actually really liked this plugin. However I don’t think they’re ever going to implement it.