MrBeastAlan Addicted Member Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Admired Popular Joined June 6, 2021 Messages 1,073 Points 148 Age 18 IGN MrBeastAlan September 22, 2021 #1 Hmmmm...... I found this behind pink's base on castle map. Jartex explain please
AUTHOR AUTHOR MrBeastAlan Addicted Member Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Admired Popular Joined June 6, 2021 Messages 1,073 Points 148 Age 18 IGN MrBeastAlan September 22, 2021 #2 Also remember to keep more than 12 chunks render distance. Also im not sure its pink but its Castle map
Also remember to keep more than 12 chunks render distance. Also im not sure its pink but its Castle map
MeOwHow Addicted Member Approved Starter Joined May 3, 2021 Messages 207 Points 67 Age 26 IGN MeOwHow September 22, 2021 #3 They probably forgot to delete that part of the map.
die4guy Addicted Member Donator Great Reporter Helping Hand II Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Joined November 26, 2020 Messages 1,840 Points 236 September 22, 2021 #4 Someone made this map on flat world instead of blank world.
Ske Donator Donator Approved Starter Joined July 4, 2021 Messages 189 Points 65 September 22, 2021 #5 MrBeastAlan said: Hmmmm...... I found this behind pink's base on castle map. Jartex explain please View attachment 17693 Click to expand... It's in skywars too i don't remember the map but it was the snow one its been a long time I have not played mc
MrBeastAlan said: Hmmmm...... I found this behind pink's base on castle map. Jartex explain please View attachment 17693 Click to expand... It's in skywars too i don't remember the map but it was the snow one its been a long time I have not played mc
SimplifyT Donator Donator Typer Approved Starter Joined March 20, 2021 Messages 310 Points 61 IGN SimplifyT September 22, 2021 #6 There is also a piece of land in a skywars map too i dont remeber the name :/
FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel September 22, 2021 #7 yay I will go there and farm potatoes
htsdfisy Donator Donator Joined March 26, 2021 Messages 92 Points 16 IGN htsdfisy September 22, 2021 #8 the map was probably submitted from a flat world and got world editted