Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hiring Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Hello everyone, I'm here today to recruit teammates for my island. There are however, requirements and questions you must fulfill/answer so we can get to know you better and potentially recruit you to join us in this journey filled with pain and suffering.

Requirements :
Mandatory Requirements :

✄ Can speak English fluently
✄ Can put in a good amount of hours on a daily basis to contribute toward island work and errands
✄ Hardworking
✄ Able to grind daily

Optional Requirements :

✄ Own a Rank/Silktouch Spawners
✄ Has access to /fly
✄ Own GKits

(These optional requirements are NOT mandatory, so if you do not fulfill such requirements, don't feel discouraged to apply. Fulfilling these requirements will just improve your chances of getting accepted, mandatory requirements STILL take priority.)

Extra Information :

✄ Our team does NOT endorse any form of rule-breaking. If you fail to abide by the JartexNetwork rules which lead to heavy punishments (scamming, bug abusing etc.), you WILL be kicked without hesitation.

✄ Toxicity is allowed on a controlled basis, that is, only in island chat without being overdone. If you are overly toxic/display inappropriate manner on an uncontrollable scale, you will be kicked.

✄ You must be trustworthy and maintain competitive integrity. That is, you must not in any way sabotage our team or any other team, or find ways to bypass restrictions to gain a competitive advantage.

✄ You should have the ability to think rationally. Do not overlook the logical side of things.

If you feel that you are eligible to apply to join our team, please reply to this thread with the following information :

1. Your in-game name and your Discord username and tag.
2. How active you can be on a daily basis. (e.g. 4 hours a day)
3. Your experience in SkyBlock, in brief. (I've played SBF/SBD for about 3 months now)
4. What Rank you own/ whether you own GKits/ have access to /fly.

Please wait patiently after you have replied. Either I (𝔗𝑛𝐿#1207) or our team leader naranbaatr (naranbaatar#4673) will reach out to you on Discord if we have unanimously decided to accept you as a teammate. Otherwise, if you have not received a response within a week from your reply, your application has likely been denied.

DO NOT reach out to us manually to ask about whether we'll accept/deny you. You will not receive a response from us if that is the case. To add on, make sure you have your DMs enabled on the Jartex Discord Privacy Settings. Otherwise, we will not be able to reach out to you.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Let me be clear that I don't hate Mongolians, When I called Your Island Headed by Mongolian, I meant no hate but i pointed to a specific community, If people call my island Headed by an Indian, I have no problem,Also I think you're balls have enough grown to Understand History, Mongols and Indians are of Same continent, We are both called Asians, And I think You do know the infamous Chart which caused all the problem Around the world, Both Mongols and Indians had a Large Empire which has shrunk into what it is today, I just quoted Mongolia is Between China and Russia, Also I apologize if that meant anything hate to your culture. I never uphold that one country is better than other, Each has got its Pros and Cons

Pay- 15 million is nothing for you, Going to a gold mine and spending 7 minutes can give you 7 million, The same guy who criticizes Racism upholds, and pay is nothing, Have some balls to work on your own

I have left SBF - I dont play there anymore. Turns out SBF is more toxic than SBD. Instead of upholding its name of hardcore Skyblock people like you immature of reality throws shit, Having 20 members and conducting is nothing compared to your so called racism,

I ask people to be neutral - When people nicked FreePalestine i asked them to change it not becuz i'm with Israel, Sometimes Picking a Side can cause conflict, Why dont we just don't talk about it and Take no sides.

Also Dear Leo Kiddo, you dont know me because I'm from a very different Region from where you live, I have enough supplies and resources to understand this Modern World, Your idea of paying some numbers to work which inturn benefits on your own and not worker is not available now, If someone works for something all it's profit should be shared, Not just among your members but also for those who worked for it.

If I could add all of those left members in my Island, Thet might not want to work for your farms, but earn themselves through mines

End- I apologize for the Hate Comments i mentioned of Mongolians, but that doesnt mean your balls have grown to make me still and out of the community so that anarchy rules where you people ******************************

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Let me be clear that I don't hate Mongolians, When I called Your Island Headed by Mongolian, I meant no hate but i pointed to a specific community, If people call my island Headed by an Indian, I have no problem,Also I think you're balls have enough grown to Understand History, Mongols and Indians are of Same continent, We are both called Asians, And I think You do know the infamous Chart which caused all the problem Around the world, Both Mongols and Indians had a Large Empire which has shrunk into what it is today, I just quoted Mongolia is Between China and Russia, Also I apologize if that meant anything hate to your culture. I never uphold that one country is better than other, Each has got its Pros and Cons

Pay- 15 million is nothing for you, Going to a gold mine and spending 7 minutes can give you 7 million, The same guy who criticizes Racism upholds, and pay is nothing, Have some balls to work on your own

I have left SBF - I dont play there anymore. Turns out SBF is more toxic than SBD. Instead of upholding its name of hardcore Skyblock people like you immature of reality throws shit, Having 20 members and conducting is nothing compared to your so called racism,

I ask people to be neutral - When people nicked FreePalestine i asked them to change it not becuz i'm with Israel, Sometimes Picking a Side can cause conflict, Why dont we just don't talk about it and Take no sides.

Also Dear Leo Kiddo, you dont know me because I'm from a very different Region from where you live, I have enough supplies and resources to understand this Modern World, Your idea of paying some numbers to work which inturn benefits on your own and not worker is not available now, If someone works for something all it's profit should be shared, Not just among your members but also for those who worked for it.

If I could add all of those left members in my Island, Thet might not want to work for your farms, but earn themselves through mines

End- I apologize for the Hate Comments i mentioned of Mongolians, but that doesnt mean your balls have grown to make me still and out of the community so that anarchy rules where you people *****************************
First of all. I'd like to point out that I barely even use global chat unless I'm employing players to work for me. And second of all, the only reason it's toxic is because YOU exist, and you won't ever stop trash talking people for no reason whatsoever. You've literally been spreading constant hate and racism and now you're calling me racist? You must be a delusional 5 year old and I would highly advise you to go get your brain checked at the nearest hospital/clinic so as to fix the delusional issue bound within your head.

Also, you literally don't ever invite anyone because you think you're so good at the game, when in reality you're a random non who won SkyGod Rank from a Twitter giveaway, yet you have zero experience and act as if my teammates have never played the game before. Blaming bugs for things you were responsible for is just sad to see.

Truth be told, I can safely say that SBF is a way better place without your constant yapping that everyone, including myself that has to withstand your constant immaturity.

Have a good day, or don't, I really don't care.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
b.jpga.jpg

Hey guys, let's inside naran and Leo's team! We definitely can't get banned for that right?!!

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
no proof that it was intentional to break your spawner
I never wanted to destroy his island God Promise
Thing you posted is a underated kid play from me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
no proof that it was intentional to break your spawner
I never wanted to destroy his island God Promise
Thing you posted is a underated kid play from me
Yes that is why you purposely lost the rarest spawners on the server and got immediately kicked afterward. I have the is logs, don't provoke me and don't make me send your racist ass toward a permanent ip ban.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Kid doesn't know what to do after someone apologizes a mistake he has done and continuously argues again

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Kid doesnt know what to do when an accused apologizes for what he has done as a mistake. If you arent satisfied dont take it on me. Go do it to someone else. You are smart enough to get 69 girlfriends, You'll get it in future, No use of taking it on me to show your smartness buddy.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Kid doesnt know what to do when an accused apologizes for what he has done as a mistake. If you arent satisfied dont take it on me. Go do it to someone else. You are smart enough to get 69 girlfriends, You'll get it in future, No use of taking it on me to show your smartness buddy.
No one is showing smartness here except for you, yet you're still too stupid to figure out that you're not smart even when trying to flex your low ass IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.