Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hiring Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Hello everyone, I'm here today to recruit teammates for my island. There are however, requirements and questions you must fulfill/answer so we can get to know you better and potentially recruit you to join us in this journey filled with pain and suffering.

Requirements :
Mandatory Requirements :

✄ Can speak English fluently
✄ Can put in a good amount of hours on a daily basis to contribute toward island work and errands
✄ Hardworking
✄ Able to grind daily

Optional Requirements :

✄ Own a Rank/Silktouch Spawners
✄ Has access to /fly
✄ Own GKits

(These optional requirements are NOT mandatory, so if you do not fulfill such requirements, don't feel discouraged to apply. Fulfilling these requirements will just improve your chances of getting accepted, mandatory requirements STILL take priority.)

Extra Information :

✄ Our team does NOT endorse any form of rule-breaking. If you fail to abide by the JartexNetwork rules which lead to heavy punishments (scamming, bug abusing etc.), you WILL be kicked without hesitation.

✄ Toxicity is allowed on a controlled basis, that is, only in island chat without being overdone. If you are overly toxic/display inappropriate manner on an uncontrollable scale, you will be kicked.

✄ You must be trustworthy and maintain competitive integrity. That is, you must not in any way sabotage our team or any other team, or find ways to bypass restrictions to gain a competitive advantage.

✄ You should have the ability to think rationally. Do not overlook the logical side of things.

If you feel that you are eligible to apply to join our team, please reply to this thread with the following information :

1. Your in-game name and your Discord username and tag.
2. How active you can be on a daily basis. (e.g. 4 hours a day)
3. Your experience in SkyBlock, in brief. (I've played SBF/SBD for about 3 months now)
4. What Rank you own/ whether you own GKits/ have access to /fly.

Please wait patiently after you have replied. Either I (𝔗𝑛𝐿#1207) or our team leader naranbaatr (naranbaatar#4673) will reach out to you on Discord if we have unanimously decided to accept you as a teammate. Otherwise, if you have not received a response within a week from your reply, your application has likely been denied.

DO NOT reach out to us manually to ask about whether we'll accept/deny you. You will not receive a response from us if that is the case. To add on, make sure you have your DMs enabled on the Jartex Discord Privacy Settings. Otherwise, we will not be able to reach out to you.

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
umm, I am not Interested in Joining your Island, but
Have a Nice Day.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
China worker/faction player here. I can help except I can't.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Get lost Guys this is a mongolian's island, Biggest scammer, They force you to do slave work dont join

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Get lost Guys this is a mongolian's island, Biggest scammer, They force you to do slave work dont join
Hello Ethicergy.

We are not an island of scammers, who truly is a scammer though is you, who joined our island, griefed it, stole our spawners and got kicked after being caught shortly afterward. Appreciate that you were not reported for what you did.

Have a good day.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
bruh when bountyhunter mined a hole in spawner house the spider spawners fell to void, I think you were not there when this happened, bounty got saved just because he disconnected soon, Also you cant report me because it fell into void which is a mistake and not grief

PotatoFriend

I know this reply is late but... I don't know how or when you heard that TotallyNotLeo was Mongolian which in fact he is not but I am. I get that you are upset with our team tho the fact has nothing to do with Mongols like myself. Sure we called you names insulted you multiple times (Which resulted because of your own actions) but that doesn't mean you can have some sort of grudge against some random country that has nothing to do with you unless you have some sort of backstory.
Besides that, I don't remember any of our team members scamming someone in any way and we do not force people to do work for us we just make jokes about slavery but we do not condone anything to do with it, we always pay the people who we asked to work for us. So I hope that I cleared some stuff up for you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Modena__

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
I know this reply is late but... I don't know how or when you heard that TotallyNotLeo was Mongolian which in fact he is not but I am. I get that you are upset with our team tho the fact has nothing to do with Mongols like myself. Sure we called you names insulted you multiple times (Which resulted because of your own actions) but that doesn't mean you can have some sort of grudge against some random country that has nothing to do with you unless you have some sort of backstory.
Besides that, I don't remember any of our team members scamming someone in any way and we do not force people to do work for us we just make jokes about slavery but we do not condone anything to do with it, we always pay the people who we asked to work for us. So I hope that I cleared some stuff up for you.
To add onto this, the people who work for us are paid very well (somewhere around 5-15M per task), and we're still not over the fact you lost 3 spider spawners on purpose yet constantly blaming others/server bugs for things YOU were responsible for.

Inducing racism is not a joke, yet you're attacking Mongolian culture. Have you ever been taught basic manners? Clearly not, as everytime you see someone on whom you don't like you rally up the whole server to start a riot, and constantly talk shit about them until someone of higher authority stops you. Look back and refresh on your own actions before you cry about karma being shot right back at you.

Also, starting constant fights with my teammates won't get you anywhere. If you have something you want to say, grow some balls and say em' straight to my face instead of picking small fights with people who have nothing to do with your immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.