Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hey, Newbie here! 2

Aleck

So I want to enchant diamond swords but I've been mining for 5mins not even 1 diamond and I can't purchase them, how do obtain them?

vvclin17

I am baffled. Where exactly are you mining? I can help you if you specify where you are mining😂.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aleck

Aleck

I am baffled. Where exactly are you mining? I can help you if you specify where you are mining😂.
Im mining on my island with cobble generator xD, do i need to go to the boss world to get them? omg Im very bad at SBD

vvclin17

Im mining on my island with cobble generator xD, do i need to go to the boss world to get them? omg Im very bad at SBD
Ty for the elaboration. In the Bossworld, you can, of course, mine enchanted diamonds, which I've never tried to craft with before tbh since it sells in the shop for such a high price. I am not entirely sure if diamond ore spawns in the cobble generator, and that's to say after almost a year of playing Jartex Network, so I cannot help you here. However, I do know that on certain island types you create, some diamond ore will spawn on the island. Another option is silverfish spawner, since silverfish drop diamonds. If you do not own a silverfish spawner, then make sure to warp to other players' islands and find one that does have one and grind there. Hope this helps ;).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aleck

Aleck

Ty for the elaboration. In the Bossworld, you can, of course, mine enchanted diamonds, which I've never tried to craft with before tbh since it sells in the shop for such a high price. I am not entirely sure if diamond ore spawns in the cobble generator, and that's to say after almost a year of playing Jartex Network, so I cannot help you here. However, I do know that on certain island types you create, some diamond ore will spawn on the island. Another option is silverfish spawner, since silverfish drop diamonds. If you do not own a silverfish spawner, then make sure to warp to other players' islands and find one that does have one and grind there. Hope this helps ;).
Bro you are Legend, thank you so much.