Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
In my opinion they are really good but I would honestly recommend Speed, respawn time, and fireball delay as fire ball delay has helped me so much from running away from people by using the fireball jump method and respawn has helped me get those extra seconds to get a stone sword and kill a person if he is in my base especially speed helps me a lot to go on top of his base after I was destroying his bed and I am low after I killed him
Trust me I used to use them before, but dia hoarder em hoarder are just wayyy better

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Yan Im pretty sure everything is better than dia and em hoarder
Nirahz Nirahz why lol this poor man is getting misguided for real XD

Horizon80

In my opinion they are really good but I would honestly recommend Speed, respawn time, and fireball delay as fire ball delay has helped me so much from running away from people by using the fireball jump method and respawn has helped me get those extra seconds to get a stone sword and kill a person if he is in my base especially speed helps me a lot to go on top of his base after I was destroying his bed and I am low after I killed him
Speed and the Diamond and Emerald hoarders i would use. Fireball Delay is kinda useless cuz why would you ever need to use that many fireballs, it's pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.