Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
For me it's the one that makes you re-spawn faster, what about you Nirahz Nirahz ?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
what about you .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Nirahz Nirahz @Nirahz ?
I'll speak for him lol.

Buy only diamond hoarder and emerald hoarder, trust me they are broken. 3rd talent get vape.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
For me it's the one that makes you re-spawn faster, what about you Nirahz Nirahz ?
!!!!! RESPAWN TIMER SPAWN PROT ANDDDDDDD FIREBALL DELAY

Horizon80

I like using the speed one cuz you can break a teams bed and zoom away then they come out of their generator all clueless and you can just hit them off the edge of their base

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
Speed, fireball delay, and spawn time are the best in my opinion max this out and you will be unbeatable, if you want someone to play with you I don’t mind just text me on jartex discord .

• Disagree
Reactions: Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Speed, fireball delay, and spawn time are the best in my opinion max this out and you will be unbeatable, if you want someone to play with you I don’t mind just text me on jartex discord .
LOL NO Diamond Hoarder and Emerald hoarder 100 times better lol

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
Ha LOL NO Diamond Hoarder and Emerald hoarder 100 times better lol
In my opinion they are really good but I would honestly recommend Speed, respawn time, and fireball delay as fire ball delay has helped me so much from running away from people by using the fireball jump method and respawn has helped me get those extra seconds to get a stone sword and kill a person if he is in my base especially speed helps me a lot to go on top of his base after I was destroying his bed and I am low after I killed him

Status
Not open for further replies.