Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Having tags before your username

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xd_banana

What is the suggestion about?
Having tags before your username.

Description:
There can be certain tags before your username. These tags can be obtainable by having a high elo or buying it from the store.

[NOLIFE]
[WIN]​

[QUICKDROPPER]​
[ROSE]​
[INJECT]​
[SMURF]
These are just some examples, there could be a lot more.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can be a good way to have a reward after you have achieved a certain amount of elo.

Extra Information:
Thank you to chocz700 chocz700 , NotSansy NotSansy and Swervinng Swervinng for helping me out.

Last edited:

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
+1 that is very good idea that would be very nice if this gets added

blazetharkidrs

Suspended
GOOD SHIT G IM THINKING LIKE FIRE DRAGON DEATH GOD OR BRINGER OF PAIN TRYHARD SWEAT KING OR I WILL FUCKING KILL U or EASY after they get destroyed by me They say easy so give em a easy rank so everyone knows there easy Uhh lemme think one more Uh i know Admin slayer with this elo im think 1500 You get the Elo rank Admin slayer With this elo rank hahhahahaahhahaha You get to fucking slay admins hear me out You get to Fight 1 admin Once And of coruse i wanna make it fair so u can only keep the rank if u auctually beat the admin.. but like we all know once u have a 1500 elo ur like a super tryhard so we all know whos winning also plus.. the admins cant pvp im saying it idc so thats about it all for me today ima go eat some cheese o yeah but if somehow The admin auctually wins than uhh yeah no its not happening but lets say 1.7 trillion Admin sudden;y starts b hoping hacking or some shit like that jk but lets say the admin wins which will never happen cause u already know the 1500 elo tryhard If he loses somehow than his rank elo well haha im auctually not sure because i just had an idea about the elo ranks and i though admin slayer would be cool but i never auctully thoguh or think a player that has 1500 elo tryahard is gonna lose to an admin so i guess the admin can just like change his elo name or something or punis him somehow like make wear some dumb suit and walk around practice saying im a dumb 1500 elo tryhard who lost to an admin.. uh yeah thats about it peace out.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
GOOD SHIT G IM THINKING LIKE FIRE DRAGON DEATH GOD OR BRINGER OF PAIN TRYHARD SWEAT KING OR I WILL FUCKING KILL U or EASY after they get destroyed by me They say easy so give em a easy rank so everyone knows there easy Uhh lemme think one more Uh i know Admin slayer with this elo im think 1500 You get the Elo rank Admin slayer With this elo rank hahhahahaahhahaha You get to fucking slay admins hear me out You get to Fight 1 admin Once And of coruse i wanna make it fair so u can only keep the rank if u auctually beat the admin.. but like we all know once u have a 1500 elo ur like a super tryhard so we all know whos winning also plus.. the admins cant pvp im saying it idc so thats about it all for me today ima go eat some cheese o yeah but if somehow The admin auctually wins than uhh yeah no its not happening but lets say 1.7 trillion Admin sudden;y starts b hoping hacking or some shit like that jk but lets say the admin wins which will never happen cause u already know the 1500 elo tryhard If he loses somehow than his rank elo well haha im auctually not sure because i just had an idea about the elo ranks and i though admin slayer would be cool but i never auctully thoguh or think a player that has 1500 elo tryahard is gonna lose to an admin so i guess the admin can just like change his elo name or something or punis him somehow like make wear some dumb suit and walk around practice saying im a dumb 1500 elo tryhard who lost to an admin.. uh yeah thats about it peace out.
Are you on drugs or something? It seems you are

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
Neutral. The idea of tags are cool but the elo ranking tags (M1, M2, GM1, CH1, etc) seems to do the job well

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xd_banana

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Neutral. The idea of tags are cool but the elo ranking tags (M1, M2, GM1, CH1, etc) seems to do the job well
This is just for some extra cosmetics, it's just for fun and would look cool. These aren't really elo based just fun cosmetics.

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
-1, I don't like this idea personally. But it seems like most people like it so idk :p
Sorry for -1 );

JartexBuilder

Minecraft Username:
xd_banana

What is the suggestion about?
Having tags before your username.

Description:
There can be certain tags before your username. These tags can be obtainable by having a high elo or buying it from the store.

[NOLIFE]
[WIN]​

[QUICKDROPPER]​
[ROSE]​
[INJECT]​
[SMURF]
These are just some examples, there could be a lot more.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can be a good way to have a reward after you have achieved a certain amount of elo.

Extra Information:
Thank you to chocz700 chocz700 , NotSansy NotSansy and Swervinng Swervinng for helping me out.
Reminds me of Guild tags Ngl :)
Also I Don't think it would be a really good idea to have it for only certain people because that would meet a lot of backlash.
I think mostly tags will have to be found from :
- Crates (rarest ones in the server Don't really remember them)
- Vouchers (As if in buying them or winning some from huge events)
- Reachable Milestones (ex. Network level 50 -> Addicted)

+1

Also Guilds would be way better but that would take too much coding to implement so I'd say that is a scrap

(Stop laughing at bananas pls ty)

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
yes +1 seems cool [DJ] but doubt this will be added

D

Deleted member 143524

+1 but I'd say it should be an elo thing and maybe buyable tags too, but good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.