Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Having tags before your username

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xd_banana

What is the suggestion about?
Having tags before your username.

Description:
There can be certain tags before your username. These tags can be obtainable by having a high elo or buying it from the store.

[NOLIFE]
[WIN]​

[QUICKDROPPER]​
[ROSE]​
[INJECT]​
[SMURF]
These are just some examples, there could be a lot more.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can be a good way to have a reward after you have achieved a certain amount of elo.

Extra Information:
Thank you to chocz700 chocz700 , NotSansy NotSansy and Swervinng Swervinng for helping me out.

Last edited:
Nuetral/+1! You should have suggested for guilds then(in that case, you can call them guild tags??), they're pretty much the same, you won't accept low elo players on your own guild right? This sparks many new ideas, wait for my suggestion soon! Your examples really confused me, if you want it to be like rankings, you should have said like, for example, 1, 2, 3, or something increasing. You should have thought of a better example, not just random words.
Like you said, "It can be a good way to have a reward after you have achieved a certain amount of elo.", meaning, it's is like level rewards in bedwars, the higher the level, the better you get.
Feel free to correct me xD

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I never thought I'd be interested in seeing suggestions for other game modes than sbd or factions. But this looks really really good idea also a good addition for people with ranks a reason more for people to buy the rank.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Something I would do differently is that the tags should be suffixes and not prefixes as people with ranks already will look awful and besides that it would be cool to be seen on the end of ur name OR in the chat after your name [Rank] Name [Tag] something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.