Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HACKERS!!!!

lookatkledi

staffer do something because this server is full of hackers, there will be one per game
pleaseeee

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
People like you thta complain but do not actually solve the problem are really annoying however I also believe mods can do more like not take 8 hours to look at reports

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

lookatkledi

yes, but not everyone has PCs that can handle the game and recording, I do 300 fps but not everything can

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I will say what I always say to similar type of threads.
The staff team is constantly banning hackers, I do my best to keep an eye in every single game-mode to ban all of those hackersI find.
You can contact a staff member at any time if you find any rule breakers or if you are able to record them then do so.

Have an amazing day!

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
I will say what I always say to similar type of threads.
The staff team is constantly banning hackers, I do my best to keep an eye in every single game-mode to ban all of those hackersI find.
You can contact a staff member at any time if you find any rule breakers or if you are able to record them then do so.

Have an amazing day!
I can't complain to you since you and summerboi are ones of the only mods that look at reports but I know you can't look at them the whole day however there are lots of times that I see mods online via /staff and I see more then 12 open reports for a few hours and they don't look at them this way hackers can play for whole days without getting banned I believe this simply can be resolved by making a bot like the faction wall check bot that sends every hour check reports! And then a mod can say checked so that everyone is reminded and they don't think oh someone else will do it

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I can't complain to you since you and summerboi are ones of the only mods that look at reports but I know you can't look at them the whole day however there are lots of times that I see mods online via /staff and I see more then 12 open reports for a few hours and they don't look at them this way hackers can play for whole days without getting banned I believe this simply can be resolved by making a bot like the faction wall check bot that sends every hour check reports! And then a mod can say checked so that everyone is reminded and they don't think oh someone else will do it
I appreciate you saying this. And I actually go online to start checking the reports and I start playing normally after I cleared all the chat and game play reports. I really like your idea of sending alerts to check the reports, let see if it gets implemented in a near future.

Have an amazing day/night!

S

Shayy

The staff is already trying their very best to remove hackers so the least you can at least do to help out is report them.