Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HACKERS!!!!

lookatkledi

staffer do something because this server is full of hackers, there will be one per game
pleaseeee

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
You can help by reporting the hackers on the forums.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

lookatkledi

I can report on the site but you want videos or photos and we players do not have time to do it while a player is hacking

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
I can report on the site but you want videos or photos and we players do not have time to do it while a player is hacking
I have plenty of time to report players, I can report 20-50 hackers a day easily.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L

lookatkledi

yes I can report them too but I can't make the video while the player is hacking or taking screenshots .... staffers always ask for attached videos

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
yes I can report them too but I can't make the video while the player is hacking or taking screenshots .... staffers always ask for attached videos
Have your recording software opened before you play Minecraft and have a keybind set to start recording, my keybind is F12 and I can easily record hackers hacking while fighting them.

G

Gusto

please stop complaining about hackers, first of all, jartex is cracked server so hackers can easily make new accounts, second of all staff is trying their best to ban hackers everyday. So stop complaining and report them on forums if you acctually want to help

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Direct message online staff on discord if you find hackers and don't want to report.