Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers rejoin

Yoshi365

In bedwars if any player gets disconnected he can rejoin which is good but there are so many hackers and when they got kicked they rejoin so jartex should not allow players to rejoin who get kicked for game modifications.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
True, I get kicked a few times sense I’m from the USA so when I moonwalk it will flag as something I’m not sure if it’s scaffold or just suspicious activity
Nah i don't think it has to do anything with you moonwalking its basically your cps or ping

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Well, this is a problem I've faced too, but if you want to suggest this to Developers, you can post your suggestion here.
Anyways Good Luck with your suggestions and you too.

Kind Regards
~ Insane_Shubh
too be honest if they do so people like ned_ ned_ just gonna leave the server cus of the every day bans xD

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
too be honest if they do so people like ned_ ned_ just gonna leave the server cus of the every day bans xD
Are you getting banned or kicked ? If it’s bans then they probably have a reason I doubt there false banning you daily

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
There are also people who get kicked because of ping issues. We can't let the legit players not rejoin in order to limit the hackers. This is just something we have to put up with until the anticheat becomes better at detecting real hackers and not banning us for ping issues.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
There are also people who get kicked because of ping issues. We can't let the legit players not rejoin in order to limit the hackers. This is just something we have to put up with until the anticheat becomes better at detecting real hackers and not banning us for ping issues.
That’s very true , I get kicked a lot and I’m legit but it does stop a lot of hackers

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
In bedwars if any player gets disconnected he can rejoin which is good but there are so many hackers and when they got kicked they rejoin so jartex should not allow players to rejoin who get kicked for game modifications.

That Is true but you have to consider people getting false kicked for lag or high ping.
I've also never faced a hacker who reconnected after they got kicked, it's just unlikely they will, or at least the average hacker wont recconect but there could be a minority that will.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
That Is true but you have to consider people getting false kicked for lag or high ping.
I've also never faced a hacker who reconnected after they got kicked, it's just unlikely they will, or at least the average hacker wont recconect but there could be a minority that will.
I don’t get fall as kicked much only in combo if there’s a good player and I accidentally go above 20 CPS all sometimes get kicked but it’s only been once or twice, for bed wars I only get kicked if I try to moonwalk or breezily I can’t even do that successfully but if I do a few blocks I’ll still get kicked right away

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Report hackers, not rely on the console banning them.

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
For some ppl yes but for players like with a good mouse (jk) when we like click and go till 20 cps
or drag till 30-31 cps while god bridging and the console romves you for client modification man that is a misunderstanding so for some ppl it is good and some ppl it is bad