Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers rejoin

Yoshi365

In bedwars if any player gets disconnected he can rejoin which is good but there are so many hackers and when they got kicked they rejoin so jartex should not allow players to rejoin who get kicked for game modifications.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Well, this is a problem I've faced too, but if you want to suggest this to Developers, you can post your suggestion here.
Anyways Good Luck with your suggestions and you too.

Kind Regards
~ Insane_Shubh

ned_

Donator
Donator
In bedwars if any player gets disconnected he can rejoin which is good but there are so many hackers and when they got kicked they rejoin so jartex should not allow players to rejoin who get kicked for game modifications.
The problem is if this a thing players will get FALSE BANNED for high ping, etc
The only solution is now to report hackers

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
lol this happened with me yesterday a guy in duos with reach was kicked 5 times in a row and he kept rejoining, again and again, was kind of annoying ngl

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I dont think that's a good idea high ping players also get kicked because of game modifications so the server wont really differentiate between a hacker and a high ping player

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
A lot of the kicks are false but yes it is a problem if there blatant cheating

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
The problem is if this a thing players will get FALSE BANNED for high ping, etc
The only solution is now to report hackers
True, I get kicked a few times sense I’m from the USA so when I moonwalk it will flag as something I’m not sure if it’s scaffold or just suspicious activity

ned_

Donator
Donator
True, I get kicked a few times sense I’m from the USA so when I moonwalk it will flag as something I’m not sure if it’s scaffold or just suspicious activity
the only solution is to move to france so you doesn't get banned or kicked