Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers Are Taking Over.

Drakiya

I started playing on your server after a big break, 4-6 months ago and my main game is skywars. I noticed hyperactivity in offenders which led me to communicate directly with your staff. It was really helpful and we managed to clear a decent amount of hackers, but that wasn't enough. I can't enjoy a game in skywars anymore. Hackers outnumber legitimate players, which have led them to quit or even become hackers themselves. I'm sorry, but the game is unplayable. I know that offenders/hackers are visible in all other game modes but in skywars which is a game only based in skill, it's crucial. I don't know how this problem will be resolved, the only thing I can think of is staff, plugin growth.

Thanks for reading,
Drakiya

Last edited:

Thrillers

Pretty true I wish staff were a little more active to combat the overly hacking issue

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hackers are indeed a lot, but thanks to the help of the community and the staff team, dozens of hackers are being banned every day.

SkeppyGamer69

You are right.
There are way too many hackers on Jartex.
Skywars is indeed unplayable.

SkeppyGamer69

Hackers are indeed a lot, but thanks to the help of the community and the staff team, dozens of hackers are being banned every day.
Dozens, really?
that isn't even enough.
Even I clear around 10 a day, and I'm not even close to a staff member

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
If you cheat all what happens is that you get kicked by the anti-cheat, if you're using worst, other than that nothing. As well as the one day ban, they should reinforce bans, it's a cracked server, you could literally just change name and login.

luckytwit321

I started playing on your server after a big break, 4-6 months ago and my main game is skywars. I noticed hyperactivity in offenders which led me to communicate directly with your staff. It was really helpful and we managed to clear a decent amount of hackers, but that wasn't enough. I can't enjoy a game in skywars anymore. Hackers outnumber legitimate players, which have led them to quit or even become hackers themselves. I'm sorry, but the game is unplayable. I know that offenders/hackers are visible in all other game modes but in skywars which is a game only based in skill, it's crucial. I don't know how this problem will be resolved, the only thing I can think of is staff, plugin growth.

Thanks for reading,
Drakiya
Yeah it is pretty sad to see these guys I'm just hoping, just hoping the admins make a move to decrease the number of hackers in this server.