Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Guide to finding Hackers and what type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning Types Of Hackers in Kitpvp.
Mr. I Don't Care.

A person that just shows off their hacks and don't give a crap about Staffs watching them. Resolution: Try making them ragequit with better KITS.

Mr. Anonymous.
A person that is very careful about what they use and does care if staffs are watching them. Resolution: Be friends with them and try to tell them to use their hacks.

Changing Genders.
Ok. I know this is wrong but it is true. Most hackers in the whole world are Male, just take a look at how many people get banned in JartexNetwork. (most are males) So they change they genders to "Innocent little Alex or Girl skins" Resolution: Expose them :\

Retards.
LOL. The Retarded hackers are hackers that use their hacks so much that, when they try to tell people they don't hack even though they obviously are, they forget to turn off their Kill Aura and Anti KB. Resolution: Just Screen record them.
Most (((Common))) Hacks that you can find visually.
Kill Aura.

So kill aura is very common in Kitpvp. to actually spot them you can see them hitting people at the same time and heads are twisting. Another way to tell is seeing them eating gaps/drinking pots and hitting you at the same time.

Anti KB. (Knock Back)
Anti KB is VERY easy to spot visually. You can find them by hitting them continuously and not getting knocked back and forth.

Flying.
people flying like its creative all over again.

(If I forget something comment down below)
Some that you just can't spot (((Common)))
X-Ray.

very hard to spot and can't be found visually

Hit Boxes.
Boxes that form around your Avatar. but can be mistaken by this command f3+b

I hope this helps a lot. If not, please DM me in Discord [Zaxor1234Brother#9840]

HighHcpes

Banned
Actually you got kill aura wrong.
Kill aura is when a player can hit you while you are out of his normal hitbox and out of his normal reach (3.5 blocks).
Also some more very common and ez to spot hacks are ForceField, Tp-Aura and Autoclicking, autoclicker is someone who as you mentioned drink potions and still hit you however, many people think its kill aura because most clients have an autoclicker into kill aura. But this is a helpful thread for new players.;)(y)<3

Karyao63

Kill aura is when a player can hit you while you are out of his normal hitbox and out of his normal reach (3.5 blocks).
Also some more very common and ez to spot hacks are ForceField, Tp-Aura and Autoclicking, autoclicker is someone who as you mentioned drink potions and still hit you however, many people think its kill aura because most clients have an autoclicker into kill aura. But this is a helpful thread for new players.;)(y)<3

Killaura/ForceField is just hitting the nearest player
Reach is hitting out of his normal reach(3.5 blocks)
AutoClicker is harder to Spot but almost the same as killaura but not hitting you every second, Console can spot this very easily since it doesnt bounce from 1cps to 15cps it will just remain in a certain cps
Example:9cps every sec

Lord_Wysym_II

Donator
Donator
how TF 3.5 blocks LOL 2.99 is the max reach you can hit far from it

x_Kingadil_x

Learning Types Of Hackers in Kitpvp.
Mr. I Don't Care.

A person that just shows off their hacks and don't give a crap about Staffs watching them. Resolution: Try making them ragequit with better KITS.

Mr. Anonymous.
A person that is very careful about what they use and does care if staffs are watching them. Resolution: Be friends with them and try to tell them to use their hacks.

Changing Genders.
Ok. I know this is wrong but it is true. Most hackers in the whole world are Male, just take a look at how many people get banned in JartexNetwork. (most are males) So they change they genders to "Innocent little Alex or Girl skins" Resolution: Expose them :\

Retards.
LOL. The Retarded hackers are hackers that use their hacks so much that, when they try to tell people they don't hack even though they obviously are, they forget to turn off their Kill Aura and Anti KB. Resolution: Just Screen record them.
Most (((Common))) Hacks that you can find visually.
Kill Aura.

So kill aura is very common in Kitpvp. to actually spot them you can see them hitting people at the same time and heads are twisting. Another way to tell is seeing them eating gaps/drinking pots and hitting you at the same time.

Anti KB. (Knock Back)
Anti KB is VERY easy to spot visually. You can find them by hitting them continuously and not getting knocked back and forth.

Flying.
people flying like its creative all over again.

Some that you just can't spot (((Common)))
X-Ray.

very hard to spot and can't be found visually

Hit Boxes.
Boxes that form around your Avatar. but can be mistaken by this command f3+b

I hope this helps a lot. If not, please DM me in Discord [Zaxor1234Brother#9840]
really really helpful thanks

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
You got some of these totally wrong but nice thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.