Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Gset Pvp In factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
jozk1234​

What is the suggestion about?
Gset Pvp In factions​

Description:
Hello guys, so i have a suggestion to make about gset pvp. so i made a clip about off how i got 4 tapped here u go
View: https://youtu.be/y0XFox9TOaQ
. so in that clip i got 4 tapped cause off execute aka str 3 and oblitrate is meant to do extreme knockback but the truth about that enchant it gets u stuck in combat and makes it hard to pot. it literally takes no skill to q'd people there is people practising pvp for legit no reason when they put all that practise into gset pvp u just get 4 tapped or 3 tapped and also u barely can move ur head cause off oblitrate when u get stuck in the block it resets ur head movement whitch makes it hard to pot.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
if u guys fix the gset pvp u will make it fair for actual pvpers that waste there time practising pvp for nothing. all im asking for just nerf gset pvp a bit and make it so u can't get 3 or 4 tapped, and fix oblitrate​

Extra Information:
im surprized how people never mentioned gset pvp.​

Hristy

Donator
Donator
+1
This is a really big problem pvp needs to get balanced like you said oblidirate also does dmg, Execute V is not the problem its the Enrage 3 because it counts your overload hearts and if ur overload hp is gone it will do massive dmg

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
+1

When i was also unbanned i legit also got 2 tapped in max santa set if all enchants everything would get fixed for next map that would be very good and would be more fun, at old days gset pvp was very fun

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1
This is a really big problem pvp needs to get balanced like you said oblidirate also does dmg, Execute V is not the problem its the Enrage 3 because it counts your overload hearts and if ur overload hp is gone it will do massive dmg

Movq

Donator
Donator
Hmmm tbh I have never got 4 tapped like this I got 2 tapped only by chips and that was beacuse of execute V since he got str 3 and that was OP af .
But for me personally I think gset pvp is just fine but nerf the pot extender so only the pots u actually pot heals u not the one u just spam them anywhere also fix the olbitrate enchant and that will just be perfect since the point of gsets is to do mad damage to other people

MladiGameplay

I agree and disagree because the reason jozk got 3 tapped was because of obi mostly, they should nerf sword enchants because they are too strong rn with obi 4, immo penetrate V is broken too. But i mostly agree with this.
+1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JozkYaBoi

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
i got 3 tapped cause off execute,oblirate,enrage, those enchants are way to op in any point u can get 3 or 4 tapped if the enchant gives u str 3

Status
Not open for further replies.