Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Gset Pvp In factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
jozk1234​

What is the suggestion about?
Gset Pvp In factions​

Description:
Hello guys, so i have a suggestion to make about gset pvp. so i made a clip about off how i got 4 tapped here u go
View: https://youtu.be/y0XFox9TOaQ
. so in that clip i got 4 tapped cause off execute aka str 3 and oblitrate is meant to do extreme knockback but the truth about that enchant it gets u stuck in combat and makes it hard to pot. it literally takes no skill to q'd people there is people practising pvp for legit no reason when they put all that practise into gset pvp u just get 4 tapped or 3 tapped and also u barely can move ur head cause off oblitrate when u get stuck in the block it resets ur head movement whitch makes it hard to pot.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
if u guys fix the gset pvp u will make it fair for actual pvpers that waste there time practising pvp for nothing. all im asking for just nerf gset pvp a bit and make it so u can't get 3 or 4 tapped, and fix oblitrate​

Extra Information:
im surprized how people never mentioned gset pvp.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JozkYaBoi

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
I want to know who Is the bastard who disliked this

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello JozkYaBoi,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good evening,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.