Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

💪Grind

I

iDroom

Hi! What's the fastest way to grind in Skywars and get XP and kills?

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Hi! What's the fastest way to grind in Skywars and get XP and kills?
Everygsme try to be the top killer and get at least 5 or 6 or 7 kills I usually get 6 or 7 but my best is 8 and u can get ton of exp and make sure to win sd well

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iDroom

Everygsme try to be the top killer and get at least 5 or 6 or 7 kills I usually get 6 or 7 but my best is 8 and u can get ton of exp and make sure to win sd well
Ah thank you for the info. How do you get these many kills tho haha

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Ah thank you for the info. How do you get these many kills tho haha
I like to clean xd and use healer personal fav bit rusher and diamond kit also good but rusher was op as hell when upgraded max but they nerfed it so rip upgrdae healer to msx if u want it's so op

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
In my opinion Skywars on Jartex atleast can be alot more skill based if you challenge yourself i.e. not using any kits or rank kits. But if you ask me the fastest way to win Skywars is to play solos and play on Normal Mode (With Diamond kit preferably or Healer Kit) since the damage scaling is way more compared to lunatic and extreme.

In addition to that Skywars boosters also help with XP and Coins.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iDroom

In my opinion Skywars on Jartex atleast can be alot more skill based if you challenge yourself i.e. not using any kits or rank kits. But if you ask me the fastest way to win Skywars is to play solos and play on Normal Mode (With Diamond kit preferably or Healer Kit) since the damage scaling is way less compared to lunatic and extreme.

In addition to that Skywars boosters also help with XP and Coins.
Yeah I agree haha. Normal mode is ok I guess but everybody just votes for Extreme haha

Lemeonxicey

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Play smart and don't take any unnecessary fights, use other players fighting eachohter to your advantage and use good kits :)