Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

đŸ’ªGrind

I

iDroom

Hi! What's the fastest way to grind in Skywars and get XP and kills?

_utka

you just have to play a lot and win. On average, you get 50-80 xpi for a win. Opened two chests on the island, there are basic things, in the third there is nothing needed. Line up in the mid and kill players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iDroom

you just have to play a lot and win. On average, you get 50-80 xpi for a win. Opened two chests on the island, there are basic things, in the third there is nothing needed. Line up in the mid and kill players
Oh ok thank you for your help! I will keep this in mind

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hi! What's the fastest way to grind in Skywars and get XP and kills?
You can do that as _utka mentioned and u can also do /tip if there is any boosters active. To get kills you should have use full kits also( its not necessary to have kits if your good) , which can help you to get kills easier

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
As Utka said, just looting two chests and rushing mid is the quickest and soundest method for grinding out wins in sw. Once you get good routes and muscle memory on every map, you will begin winning pretty much automatically. It just takes some practice!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iDroom

You can do that as _utka mentioned and u can also do /tip if there is any boosters active. To get kills you should have use full kits also( its not necessary to have kits if your good) , which can help you to get kills easier
Oooh ok thank you! I really appreciate your answer :3! Have a good day!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The fastest way to grind SW is to turn on fly hax and kill everyone in like 10 seconds. Works for me every single time

Stonks

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
The fastest way to grind SW is to turn on fly hax and kill everyone in like 10 seconds. Works for me every single time

Stonks
Same here, sadly I have to figure out a new name every time I join this server cuz for some odd reason I always get false banned

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Fastest way to get kills and xp is to play skywars doubles with a partner, although skywars doubles is slower than skywars solos you do get a higher chance of getting more kills. But wins give more xp so play solos for more xp as you’d be getting faster wins that is if you’re good and doubles for kills.