On a scale of 1 to 10, how many stars would you rate my building? you can visit me via /is v MrVoidx to see the full island.
Have a Great time View attachment 24863
haha, no need to call me Mr. XD, call me Demonic or Wolf, but I would rate this building an 8/10 because currently I can only see the front, which looks awesome, and you have put a lot of hard work into it, so yeah.
haha, no need to call me Mr. XD, call me Demonic or Wolf, but I would rate this building an 8/10 because currently I can only see the front, which looks awesome, and you have put a lot of hard work into it, so yeah.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.