Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Glitching Villager Spawners off my island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basically, I have 12 villager spawners sitting here at a farm at my island. All of a sudden (just now) I found out that I only have 1 villager spawner left in that area. However, none of my teamates that could destroy spawners had been online since last time I saw the villagers were lvl 12. If this is a glitch, please repay me the villagers. If someone have mined the spawners, I would have a talk to the person personally. However, no one on my island could have mined the spawners or cooped anyone.
I found out when I was checking my island value. It was saying: I have 0 villagers and my island value is 30-something million. I remember clearly having lvl 12 villagers at my island, and you can ask them. I did not take a screenshot because I don't think this kind of glitch would happen.
If this is because of the skyblock dream maintenance recently, please let me know.

HelpUs

Addicted Member
Report in the bugs section. I have no idea what happened.

HanzRafhaell

how can i remove spawners i just mis placed it somewhere and i its bugging me off because it is on my way.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
how can i remove spawners i just mis placed it somewhere and i its bugging me off because it is on my way.
You can remove spawners by simply mining them, but be careful because you need to have the ability to silk-touch spawners. You can obtain this by buying a rank, SkyVIP+ has the perk, or purchasing a seasonal or permanent silk-touch spawner voucher.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Thread Locked due to Grave-Digging.

Kind Regards,
~ Chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.