Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Great Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporter

Description:
After reaching great reporter I saw the rank didnt give any perks, I think there should be a separate report page for Great Reporters where there reports are seen quicker, as the person have gotten skilled in reporting so it would make sense to have a different forum page where Great Reporters can report. Also there should be a different channel on discord where only Great Reporter can chat and voice chat. And I also think there should be a rank which you are given in game when you reach Great Reporter, As it takes a lot of effort and time to achieve this status.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will motivate players to go for Great Reporter, Because there isn't any perk to it people don't report, While some people do it for fun and to improve the community, they would be more motivated to reach Great Reporter

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DROGON623

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
when you are willing to help the community then you will help. I think when this thing got implemented then people are gonna fake it that they are awesome but in reality they are doing it for the tag.
What about the people who actually would like to help the community? and this would "motivate" people to report people instead of people throwing shade at the staff team that "we don't work hard". It doesn't matter if the people do it for the tag, they are helping the community, and its oblivious that you think they will "fake" that they are awesome, Whats not awesome other then helping the community even though they have other motives behind it, It will help.

BilalA20KinG

Banned
I am going with +1
1)
Personally i really like this idea
2) This will motivate players to report rule-breakers/Hacker

So Good luck,i hope these features will be added soon :)

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Neutral I think it should stay the way it is but I won't mind it being changed, but what I completely disagree with is making a voice channel for great reporters, a text chat would be fine but not a voice channel.

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
there is no point of getting "great reporter" besides your name this will only make hackers turn off their hacks when they see you but if you get some hidden perks it'll be good

KaramMurad

Donator
Donator
Hello There ! ,
Well my opinion is to not do something like this , it will make the staff job (By Accepting/Denying reports) Harder , Also i think thats not a `perk` for Great reporters since it wont give you anything , `Great reporter` role is given to the people that has reported much and helped the server , the hole role is a perk !
So overall i'll give you -1 , And its just a opinion ; its staff's decision ,
Sorry for my negative feedback but thats what i think.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello DROGON623,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.