Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Great Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporter

Description:
After reaching great reporter I saw the rank didnt give any perks, I think there should be a separate report page for Great Reporters where there reports are seen quicker, as the person have gotten skilled in reporting so it would make sense to have a different forum page where Great Reporters can report. Also there should be a different channel on discord where only Great Reporter can chat and voice chat. And I also think there should be a rank which you are given in game when you reach Great Reporter, As it takes a lot of effort and time to achieve this status.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will motivate players to go for Great Reporter, Because there isn't any perk to it people don't report, While some people do it for fun and to improve the community, they would be more motivated to reach Great Reporter

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Hello good evening, after reading this suggestion I have decided to give a +1
I think this will really motivate member / players to report and aim for a higher rank and I think this is also a great Idea

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I don't think that Great Reporters need that. It doesn't make any difference on Jartex. We already have many chats to use. -1
If you make it more specific.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DROGON623

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
But a separate report page will be good.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
I don't like the idea about chat for them though

Schizo17

when you are willing to help the community then you will help. I think when this thing got implemented then people are gonna fake it that they are awesome but in reality they are doing it for the tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.