Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Great Reporter Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Minecraft Username:
Xerrainrin​

What is your suggestion's title?
Great Reporter Channel​

Suggestion Details:
I'm starting to think about that Active reporter, Great reporter and Senior reporter should get own chat channel so all reporter roles can chatting and talking/discuss about reports if that allowed? or might asking staff since that reporter channel, and it will help to reduce personal chat with a staff instead chatting at channel so some player reporter can know and help like assistant chat but for reporter only.
Added command Useful for reporter chat channel:​
-/Requirements (So reporter roles do that channel instead command)​
-.reports (only included gameplay and chat for reporter chat channel or might bug reports? suggestion)​
-/gameplay​
-/chat​
-.application (who knows if some1 volunteer)​
Unlock the channel:​
At least Achieve Active reporter through discord requirements [NOT FORUM BADGE]​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could improve all reporter roles and reducing the word "Snitch" by normal player often at main chat or donator chat, and this could make interesting since Reporter roles own chat channel as trophy for thanks support, also important think to reduce DM some staff personal since that channel is for all reporter roles and staff included only but different is reporter roles also can help if they didn't know.​

Last edited:

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
I don't personally agree with this.
Come to the think of it, reporters are just members/donators like any other person on the server that just chose to report people in order to keep the server cleaner. They are already awarded with roles and benefits that come with them (well; mainly standing out). But I also think a text channel would maybe come in handy about reports discussion but I am 99% sure it's not needed since such things can be discussed via DMs or even on donators chat.
Additionally, not even the Known Members have their own chat, the members that are basically there for a long time and play a huge part on the network's community. We can't have infinite discord channels for no reason and to be fair a person with a Reporter role as I mentioned earlier does not differ in any way from someone without one.
Therefore, I won't be agreeing with this suggestion. -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Xerrainrin

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
to be fair a person with a Reporter role as I mentioned earlier does not differ in any way from someone without one
yeah its true without and with doesn't make a different

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
to be fair a person with a Reporter role as I mentioned earlier does not differ in any way from someone without one.
Big difference, person without reporter role isn't credible and shouldn't be counted on decision making process
Which brings me to my small suggestions
1. We should have perms to create small polls in the channel where we can post our evidence for getting an opinion whether we should make a report over it or not.
This could be made even more complex by votes have some priorities like staff having most then sr reporter then Great and active.
This obviously won't affect decision of staff at the end who is going to accept or deny report but will make for a great jury.
2. A big problem with reporting is lack of motivation or lack of resources to record.
But this doesn't happen in case of reporter as most of them are always looking for hackers to report.
This can save staff a great deal of time as staff never personally want to spec hacker and just like to ban of reports.
I think we can implement it like this:
1] allow everyone to see reporters channel
2] only reporter or staff will have perms to put msgs
3] chat will have rules of crystal chat
4] off topic discussions allowed
5] users who want to report should be able to use one command like
./report username hacks details in assistance chat,
This will create a card in reporter channel with all the details for reports to see, spec and report.
You can also add reaction to this card, like when reporter is done recording and reporting he can just react with a tick so that it doesn't collide with other reporters
As this command will be in assistance chat its ofc won't be spammed and misused

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Big difference, person without reporter role isn't credible and shouldn't be counted on decision making process
In the case of this suggestion, of course it does make a difference. In general though, it does not. You, because you want to will make reports, noone is forcing you to.
Also, the majority of the playerbase have made at least a small amount of reports, therefore they do realize how cheats work etc.
Though, of course one with a great reporter role will have better experience on everything regarding reports but it is not enough to differentiate reporters and players IN GENERAL.
But over this suggestion, of course there is a big difference. I was talking generally.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't personally agree with this.
Come to the think of it, reporters are just members/donators like any other person on the server that just chose to report people in order to keep the server cleaner. They are already awarded with roles and benefits that come with them (well; mainly standing out). But I also think a text channel would maybe come in handy about reports discussion but I am 99% sure it's not needed since such things can be discussed via DMs or even on donators chat.
Additionally, not even the Known Members have their own chat, the members that are basically there for a long time and play a huge part on the network's community. We can't have infinite discord channels for no reason and to be fair a person with a Reporter role as I mentioned earlier does not differ in any way from someone without one.
Therefore, I won't be agreeing with this suggestion. -1
Add-on, it was already suggested by JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt the bald guy

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Already Suggested + Useless to add channels like that

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Greetings Xerrainrin Xerrainrin
Reviewing Your Suggestion Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Disapproved.
  • Personally, I can see how this might be appealing but this will Probably get Denied
  • There's many empty Channels, Occupy any one of them
  • The Channel will be dead anyways
Reason.
  • Already Been Suggested & Denied
  • Only Provides Cosmetic Purposes
  • No Special Treatment!

Last edited:

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
They haven't added Known Member's Chat, don't see a chat for great reporters being added, xd. No point either way and will be a useless separate dead channel. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.