Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Great Reporter Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Minecraft Username:
Xerrainrin​

What is your suggestion's title?
Great Reporter Channel​

Suggestion Details:
I'm starting to think about that Active reporter, Great reporter and Senior reporter should get own chat channel so all reporter roles can chatting and talking/discuss about reports if that allowed? or might asking staff since that reporter channel, and it will help to reduce personal chat with a staff instead chatting at channel so some player reporter can know and help like assistant chat but for reporter only.
Added command Useful for reporter chat channel:​
-/Requirements (So reporter roles do that channel instead command)​
-.reports (only included gameplay and chat for reporter chat channel or might bug reports? suggestion)​
-/gameplay​
-/chat​
-.application (who knows if some1 volunteer)​
Unlock the channel:​
At least Achieve Active reporter through discord requirements [NOT FORUM BADGE]​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could improve all reporter roles and reducing the word "Snitch" by normal player often at main chat or donator chat, and this could make interesting since Reporter roles own chat channel as trophy for thanks support, also important think to reduce DM some staff personal since that channel is for all reporter roles and staff included only but different is reporter roles also can help if they didn't know.​

Last edited:

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
-1 I talked to roda about this. Probably won’t ever happen. But if it does happen it going to be like crystal chat dead.

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
I agree, crystal chat is dead.. The reason is because there are only like 20 people with crystal rank. That being said you are right it’ll just be like crystal chat because there are not many people with great reporter+

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Xerrainrin​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested and denied.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.