Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Good Job Jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
L
Bro can't you just appeal for your ban?
Your only option is to appeal and stop complaining about appeals, If you are just raging then appeal when you are in a good mood and remember to be honest, Also stop blackmailing that you are famous, A famous youtuber would be honest and kind.

BRUH I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING EITHER I COULD DO A LOT OF THINGS BUT THEN I THOUGH THAT U GUYS DON'T EVEN DISSERVE TO COME ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS

HiveWind6250

Donator
Donator
IGN
Maxmander
Bro can't you just appeal for your ban?
Your only option is to appeal and stop complaining about appeals, If you are just raging then appeal when you are in a good mood and remember to be honest, Also stop blackmailing that you are famous, A famous youtuber would be honest and kind.

Also remember that they false ban a lot, I got false banned once for ban evasion and appealed it then I got unbanned.

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
BRUH I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING EITHER I COULD DO A LOT OF THINGS BUT THEN I THOUGH THAT U GUYS DON'T EVEN DISSERVE TO COME ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
I know its the scammer's fault but you still have to appeal it even if its a false ban

HiveWind6250

Donator
Donator
IGN
Maxmander
Also they false ban everytime like they false ban for god bridging, autoclicking if you get like 30 CPS ig

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
that's what the point is brother . The people who play in ur server is doesn't matter for u a lot as U guys just gave them a link of unban appeal and ur duty over. Bruh.....
Anyways I am leaving this server . Don't like the responce by this server
First of all, its not my server and i dont even work for it, second of all, you should go fill a unban appeal to be unbanned, even if you did something wrong or not. That is how it works for all servers, it would be unfair to unban you just because you made 3 threads "threatening" the server, if you dont want to be in this server its your choice. Also if you have any questions regarding all you can dm me at: David123_vip1#4637

Have a nice day!!

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
This is hilarious LMFAO, you either appeal or deal with it. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.