Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] UHC / Speed UHC / Survival Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealStroker42

Your In-Game Name:
RealStroker42
What is your suggestion about?:
UHC / Speed UHC / Survival Games
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Jartex is a quick growing server that has multiple different game modes, but what it is missing is Survival Games/UHC. Lately, I've been trying to find a cracked server that I can play on and has UHC, but I couldn't. All the servers that actually have UHC have at peak hours around 50 people playing only. I decided that this would be a great opportunity for Jartex as many pvpers would rush to Jartex to play such game modes. So far, the closest thing that Jartex has to a Survival Game would be the LMS (Last Man Standing) event on the practice server. However, barely anybody knows about it. Plus, the LMS event is extremely different than a UHC/Speed Uhc. If a UHC is too much to ask, then maybe just add at least Survival Games.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would be a great opportunity for Jartex as many pvpers would rush to Jartex to play such game modes.
Is there anything else we should know?:

Marcland

+1
I kinda like Survival Games because it's pretty fun and suspenseful and Jartex also needs new or more gamemodes in order to grow. :p

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear RealStroker42,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have discussed adding new gamemodes but our current priority is to improve and update the gamemodes we have.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.