Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Ping problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ws

Your In-Game Name:
7ws
What is your suggestion about?:
Ping problem
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
so i play pracitce alot and there is one problem PINGERS. People with bad ping (like 300).Staff should create max ping sistem. Why i want this? bc if you play pracitce there is many people playing like 300 ping and you cant hit them bc guy is laggingand teleporting or he cant move and thats is free kill and thats annoying that you cant pvp normally (its rare to find guy who play same ping as you )
and it would be less false bans for antikb if you player is stuck in air (by Slooney_Woo )
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Maybe (people would be happy to play normally without each other lagging)
Is there anything else we should know?:
yes, sorry for my grammar i don't speak english

Last edited:

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
I agree but, it always happens to me, but I would say that if your ping is high, make the high pinged players hit register, in sbd, if my ping is 400 / 300, my hits still register but in practice, it doesn't register.
Agreed

NoScales

Addicted Member
Banned
Neutral;

Players that cant get better ping than the "max" ping? What do you want to do with them?

-unecessary

Restriction_

Donator
Donator
Highly recommend adding something like a max ping setting or search matxh based on ping. One little thing though, pingers are the people with low ping (me, 15ms). People with high ping (100+) are just laggers.

+1

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear 7ws,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • The problem that people have high ping barely occurs. We already have some kind of system that denies you from joining the server when your ping is extremely high. We can't just deny the few people with a high ping from playing our server.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.