Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] NPC anti-cheat and Ingame report system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name:
EnderLordOfFire
What is your suggestion about?:
NPC anti-cheat and Ingame report system
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
we need to add an In-game report system, that when u report an npc is going to spectate like watchdog and alert a staff member online and judge if the player is truly hacking or not. when you type the command /report (IGN) (reason), a npc is going to watch him and the npc is going to alert a staff member online to see if the hacker is truly hacking or not. if no staff are online the npc will send out a poll to other players to let them vote out if they have seen the player hack or if they havent seen the player hack. but if the player vote doesnt reach atleast 4 or 6 the npc will decide whether to ban the hacker or not. also the npc will have to check the players ping.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
it will reduce the amount of hackers in jartex. and increase the amount of happy players in jartex
Is there anything else we should know?:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
+1

I gave it ''+1'' cause most of the time staff's are not online and when they are you'll see them chilling in a particular server
( Not trying to be rude )

So in my opinion /report is need so that a mod and higher could spectate the person and see if he/she is actually hacking

This will help the community of Jartex from hackers and many more unfair advantages

That's all i got to say rest is to be seen by the staff and the owners

Regards,

CruzPlays

hmm..., i never thought about that i always thought that the anti cheat would get them but didn't think that the npcs could do that(if possible) +1

7ws

+1 but like if someones is really good and people think you hack they vote yes you get banned + it has to be unseen bc hacker friend sees the poll he is gonna tell him to logout. And it should be like cheat detection that shows gow many procentage guy could be hacking. ( and this thing will not catch toilet hackers)(ghost clients) but if code is strong maybe. And it should be like if you get more reach multiple times it kicks you ( you have 3 chances) if you use those 3 times you get IP banned. No chance to apply for an unban ( you can buy an unban)

JoeTheHuman

It would also reduce false bans. But, what if some players abuse this anti-cheat system, would they get punished? Some points should be taken into consideration, just saying. Good idea tho

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
+1
Good idea however think about the fact that many people could simply get 4 alts and simply abuse the system against others.

Status
Not open for further replies.