Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] NPC anti-cheat and Ingame report system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name:
EnderLordOfFire
What is your suggestion about?:
NPC anti-cheat and Ingame report system
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
we need to add an In-game report system, that when u report an npc is going to spectate like watchdog and alert a staff member online and judge if the player is truly hacking or not. when you type the command /report (IGN) (reason), a npc is going to watch him and the npc is going to alert a staff member online to see if the hacker is truly hacking or not. if no staff are online the npc will send out a poll to other players to let them vote out if they have seen the player hack or if they havent seen the player hack. but if the player vote doesnt reach atleast 4 or 6 the npc will decide whether to ban the hacker or not. also the npc will have to check the players ping.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
it will reduce the amount of hackers in jartex. and increase the amount of happy players in jartex
Is there anything else we should know?:

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Then fix the current Anti-Cheat ehh so people dont have to waste their time doing suggestion about anticheat of jartex
Feel free to make a correctly functioning anti-cheat without any false punishments. If it was that easy, we would have done it already. It's not like you can just tell a program what is real and what not.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Feel free to make a correctly functioning anti-cheat without any false punishments. If it was that easy, we would have done it already. It's not like you can just tell a program what is real and what not.

Partner with 'Guardian'' easy!

KANGREW

+0.5
I have been thinking about this for a while, and I agree partly. We do need an in-game reporting system for several reasons. Yes, I know there's a reporting system of the forums but there are a few flaws. The first being that not everyone can record and sometimes there just isn't enough time to hit the record button, then it takes some time for staff to look at it, so it ends up being delayed. Then there's console, it does ban, but there are many hackers that slip through. It also tends to false ban sometimes(personal experience), and the bans are only 24 hours so they just come back. So I agree to a reporting system, though not the npc or voting route. Just have the /report <player> <reason> that gets shown in staff chat, that a moderator can then check out. Yes will people will try to abuse, but just ban abusers.

Rant over

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Will be abused

Status
Not open for further replies.