Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] new gametype

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ws

Minecraft Username:
7ws
What is your suggestion about?:
new gametype
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
so there is kit pvp but there is alot of hackers and its very laggy at the same time so i thought there should be new kit pvp but like hcf *KitMap* (if you dont know what hcf is then type: minecraft what is hcf) there should be like normal hcf but with kits for free (bard, diamond, archer, builder) now with hackers.. to DEAL with then we would need MUCH MORE STAFF, anticheat and cheat detection at the same time for closet cheaters.
ik it would be hard and owner would say but we dont get anything from it and it's just waste of time. But i will say that THERE IST ANY SERVER WITH HCF so it would bring players and that means you cloud add thinks like: bigger claim, cosmetics or just some things that would give some advantage (but not that much so it would be not fair for not "pay to win" players) like a kit that has chain armor but really good sword.

(maybe create a Jartex client??) nah jk
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
brind people who only likes pot pvp and maybe jartex finally would have so more staff, good anticheat or cheat detection.
Is there anything else we should know?:
yes if there is gramma i'm sorry (i dont talk english) :/

Flexier

Donator
Donator
But i will say that THERE IST ANY SERVER WITH HCF so it would bring players and that means you cloud add thinks like

I know a cracked server which has HCF + Kitmap.....

Status
Not open for further replies.