Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] New Gamemode 'UHC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage
What is your suggestion about?:
New Gamemode 'UHC"
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is to add a new gamemode like other servers , this gamemode is UHC where all players are spawned in random generated map and they have o survive by being the last man / team standing with health regeneration off , this gamemode can be teams or solo and can be from 20 - 50 - 100 since there is many players on the jartex network , it quite fun and the goal is to prove yourself from many other players :D
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Its a new gamemode that could bring more players to the server and also bring more fun to the old members :D also , you can put some ranks on to give the players advantages on the early game (free and payable ranks) so jartexnetwork can get more donators and with that upgrade the quality and the performences of the jartexnetwork :D
Is there anything else we should know?:
i did search the denied / accepted / pending suggestions and couldn't find if this is posted by someone else already , so if this is a re-post ignore it :D

Loganpaul

Its a good idea but with 50-100 players in 1 server its gonna lagged so hard but good idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Its a good idea but with 50-100 players in 1 server its gonna lagged so hard but good idea
Hello there , as i explained already there can be 20 players too and if you mean 'lagged' the one lag that can happen is the FPS drops for low specs gamers beacause jartex is strong enough to handle that number of players (most popular game modes like factions , prison , SBD are mostly 100+ players) So the low spec gamers can join the 20 player maps and those that have a good pc can go to join the 50 and 100 players , but it will be always better with more players beacause it means longer game and more Fun :D

Loganpaul

Hello there , as i explained already there can be 20 players too and if you mean 'lagged' the one lag that can happen is the FPS drops for low specs gamers beacause jartex is strong enough to handle that number of players (most popular game modes like factions , prison , SBD are mostly 100+ players) So the low spec gamers can join the 20 player maps and those that have a good pc can go to join the 50 and 100 players , but it will be always better with more players beacause it means longer game and more Fun :D
It doesn't matter if people have good spec the server memory are 800mb and if 20+ players are in more maps then the memory will kick some people and have a chance to ban people because bad packets

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_

This is completly useless in my opinion.
did you read what my suggestion was , we can't say 'useless' on a new gamemode , its either 'fun' or 'boring'

Flexier

Donator
Donator
did you read what my suggestion was , we can't say 'useless' on a new gamemode , its either 'fun' or 'boring'

I think the anti-cheat should be fixed before the add a new gamemode :(

Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.