Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] New Gamemode 'UHC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage
What is your suggestion about?:
New Gamemode 'UHC"
What section is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is to add a new gamemode like other servers , this gamemode is UHC where all players are spawned in random generated map and they have o survive by being the last man / team standing with health regeneration off , this gamemode can be teams or solo and can be from 20 - 50 - 100 since there is many players on the jartex network , it quite fun and the goal is to prove yourself from many other players :D
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Its a new gamemode that could bring more players to the server and also bring more fun to the old members :D also , you can put some ranks on to give the players advantages on the early game (free and payable ranks) so jartexnetwork can get more donators and with that upgrade the quality and the performences of the jartexnetwork :D
Is there anything else we should know?:
i did search the denied / accepted / pending suggestions and couldn't find if this is posted by someone else already , so if this is a re-post ignore it :D

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1, gamemode will die INSTANTLY.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear MoudTage,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have discussed adding new gamemodes to our network but our current priority is to improve the gamemodes we have.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.