Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] New Gamemode: Mini HCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmau5

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
deadmau5
What is your suggestion about?:
New Gamemode: Mini HCF
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
Where do I start...

I'll start off with how HCF works. Basically HCF is factions but bases are not raidable by tnt so feel free to make your base as pretty at you want. There is usually a custom biome that is like kind of flat making it easy to get around. Also tall big custom trees so they don't get in your way. Spawn is at coordinates 0,0 and usually land is around 5,000 x 5,000. There's is 4 custom roads that go along in all 4 directions, north, east, south, & west, roads. Usually you will get kits with decent simple armor like enchanted iron armor and swords with your inventory full of health potions and stuff or non enchanted diamond gear. Usually there is no /spawn. You have to walk home from your faction all the way back to spawn to sell at the shop. You can have /f home though. Factions become raidable by DTR (Deaths till raidable). That means after you or your faction members die amount of times they will become raidable. Factions will be disband if no members of the faction are active within a week. To expand your faction size you will need to deposit money into your faction to claim more land. Get money by selling stuff at spawn. Also if you die you are banned from that game mode for a certain amount of time so you can't just hop right back into PvP unless you have lives but I'm not going to talk about that because I'm not going to include that in my version. I'm gonna keep it alot more simple.

In my version there will be land that is still 5k by 5k. Still roads and everything and 0,0 spawn and DTR. But what I want to change up is no deathban, /spawn is possible but with a 10 second wait times. Enchants will be normal up to vanilla, usually it's like PvP 2 maximum. No fake 90% sales lol.

Also I was thinking this was cool, if you made it kind of UHC too by making it So the only default kits are

Daily: Iron pickaxe, Iron axe, Iron Shovel, 32 steak, 8 Enderpearls

Weekly: 1 regular golden apple, 1 iron sword, 1 brewing stand, 16 nether warts, 16 gunpowder, 16 blaze powder, 16 suger, 16 glisering watermelons, 16 magma cremes, & 16 ghast tears.

Once: 1 Diamond Pickaxe & 1 Rare key

I was thinking or like 4 ranks.
[Knight] €10.00
-/Hat
-/Craft
-/afk
-/Nick (No color)
-1 playervault
$3000 on purchase
/Kit Knight (Every 2 days)
Includes:
-1 Stone sword
-1 Full chain armor set
-32 Steal
-8 Lvl2 Healing Potions
-16 Enderpearls

-/Kit Knight Once
-1 Knight Blade (Sharpness 1 Fire aspect 1 Diamond sword)
-3 Rare keys
-5 Vote keys

[Paladin] €30.00
-/Nightvision
-/ptime
-/Furnace
-2 playervaults
$10000 on purchase
-/Kit Paladin
Includes:
-1 Iron sword
-Full iron set
-1 Golden apple
-32 Steak
-8 Lvl2 Healing Potions
-16 Enderpearls

-/Kit Paladin Once
-1 Paladin Blade (Sharpness 2 Fire aspect 1 unbreaking 1 sword)
-1 Ultra key
-5 rare keys
-10 Vote keys

[Conqueror] €75.00
-/Nick (Colored)
-/Anvil
-/Feed
/Coords (Shows coordinates of faction bases) (Can use once an hour)
-3 Playervaults
$25000 On Purchase
-/Kit Conqueror
Includes:
-1 Diamond Sword
-Full Diamond set
-3 Golden apples
-32 Steak
-8 lvl2 Healing Potions
-16 Enderpearls

-/Kit Conqueror Once
-1 Conqueror Blade (Sharpness 3 Fire aspect 1 unbreaking 2 Diamond sword)
-1 God key
-3 Ultra keys
-7 Rare keys
-15 Vote keys

[Legend] €120.00
-/Heal
-/Invsee
-/Coords (Can use once a half hour)
-/Fix
-/Near
-4 Playervaults
$50000 on purchase
-/Kit Legend
Includes:
-1 Diamond Sword with Sharpness 2
-Full Diamond set with protection 2
-5 Golden apples
-32 Steaks
-8 Lvl2 Healing Potions
-16 Enderpearls

-/Kit Legend Once
-1 Legend Blade (Sharpness 5 Fire aspect 2 unbreaking 3 Diamond sword)
-3 God keys
-5 Ultra keys
-10 Rare keys
-25 Vote keys

--------------------------

Yeah so that took me 2 days to write.

If you have any questions ask in the replies
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
A new almost original game mode that alot of people liked when I talked about the idea on discord, this could bring ALOT of people into jartex. You don't have to agree with my rank ideas they are just something I thought of their could be less or more I just want people to vote based off the game mode idea
Is there anything else we should know?:
I can help code the plugins for this and build the map and do whatever you need if you want help getting the job done.

PS: I know the anticheat would have to be insane so I would be glad to help out with that too.

Last edited:

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
I rather die
ECaxi34FR0S5W-bZg2tjPQ.png

I love the idea I am gonna give A +1, but I made suggestion of adding uhc and I got a reply from a mod quoting GunFire's saying it said
"I know you would love HCF but because of hackers we can't add it as it will ruin our play time" so I hope they upgrade the anti cheat if so i am for a +1

Status
Not open for further replies.