Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Minigames in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefantom

Minecraft Username:
Thefantom

What is the suggestion about?
Minigames in general

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
Changes to improve the games

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Better more inviting environment = more players

Extra Information:
The only reason i am posting this is some mini games feel incomplete like Bedwars not having a use for coins glitches within the game occur a lot at-least in my experience and a lot of games can be made more enjoyable plus a few elements within games make no sense like in Bedwars the price for a wooden pick says 10 iron it costs 40 iron and there is a enchanting table in the mid of a few Skywars maps but no way to get xp to enchant plus a lot of players can become overpowered in Skywars by getting kits like Zeus or diamond Armour in the island chests this loot should be more common and enchanted so everyone can have a good time playing>

hunter101

I agree with u
But u should put more details on how to fix the minigames not just tell us the problems because we already know them

BingFox

like as the man said what is the perpose of coins in the bedwars

GodG0d

Do you even think we have enough players for this?
I will try to advertise this server in minecraft forums and even on other games" its free to join and awesome server" cause we need more players(i was wondering if you could steal fortnite players because that game sucks)but the server may shut down next 2 years, didnt you see how the player xount drips? like 1/9 of 1 year ago.
If we have that less players, what do you expect? 30 mins waiting time for game start?!
If the server will have much more players that will be good

3XPOH

Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello thefantom,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • The minigames update is going to fix and revamp the minigames.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord (3XPOH#4330).

Status
Not open for further replies.