Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global [Global] Making a new command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
satyamsahu

What is the suggestion about?
Making a new command

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Global

Description:
In your server scaming is going to high, and when a player get scammed, this is the badest thing for a player, for removing scam , make a command by which we can trade through world, like we can trade between skyblock and prison or faction, by this we can remove scamming fully, i also get scammed many time and i got VERY HURT.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By this player can trade, without any fear, and then player's get more friendly.

Extra Information:
PLZ accept my this suggestion, This is for removing SCAM. Also think as a game player.

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
It's a good idea for the servers where scamming is not allowed, it would prevent players from scamming, but not for the whole server since there are servers where scamming is allowed, so the point would be why would we want to prevent it if we are already allowing it? :p

skyarmyfan11

Is there a plugin that would have this command? if so, this would be a great idea!
+1

Girz

I think it is a good idea if its possible.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
I'd vote if it was possible. These are different portals so items & systems aren't the same because the sub-servers aren't connected at all. For example, if you try to put an item like SkyVIP voucher while trading with a person in Factions there could be bugs. Another example, it would be unfair, as currencies differ - if you withdraw prison money and trade it through SkyBlock... Same thing for other materials too.

Staff already knows you want this kind of thing for trading vote keys and they provide you middleman service.

Status
Not open for further replies.