Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Global] Game type

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ws

Your In-Game Name:
7ws
What is your suggestion about?:
Game type
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Global
Describe your suggestion:
So in minecraft there is survival but its not that fun and if you want play with friends survival you have to make a server, but if jartex could create survival mutiplayer where people can claim their land and play survival with friends.

In compass it should be called: SMP (Survival MultiPlayer)

but 1st. PVP would be turned off (or make a other warp where pvp is enabled)

2.make anticheat that send alerts to staff who and how much diamond's player found (staff could watch them and see if player(s) is xraying)

example:
7ws found 4 diamonds

3.make claim limit

4. add /wild so playes dont have to run thousands of blocks to claim their land

5. disable tnt and withers (so people cant greaf with wither's and make cannons to greaf)

6. make a command that makes so people cant get in your land (only if you let them with special command)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
it would birng people who don't like pvp or just wants to relax with friends and play survival
Is there anything else we should know?:
yes sorry for my grammar i dont speak english (and add some more suggestions in comments (maybe i will add them)

Last edited:

SkyGod

limit would be like 50x50 more~less (we need claim limit bc if someone makes like 100x100 claim and more people would abuse it with building bad things)
But 100x100 Would Be ready good Plot

Slooney_Woo

+1

I mainly play minecraft for PeeVeePee battles but this would be a great idea for people that like the survival aspect of minecraft.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear 7ws,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We discussed adding new gamemodes to our network but our current priority is to improve our current gamemodes.
Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.