Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gimme buycraft knowledge

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Guys im thinking about trade buycrafts mojey for in game money but idk how to do all process like

. What the buycraft trader give me so i can have the money.

. If it is a code so where should i enter it

. is there any privacy or security again scammimg?

. CAN TRADER GIVE ME THE ITEM ( RANK , GKEYS) FOR MONEY IN SURVIVAL, AS A OPTION GIVE ON JARTEX STORE ( GIFT THIS PACKAGE ) BELOW OTEM WE WANNA BUY. SO CAN THE TRADER GIMME THOSE ITEM WITH THT OPTION.

PLZ DONT GIVE WRONG INFO IT CAN HARM ME ALOT

~ DAMMY

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
u just agree with someone on a price for smth, say a 10 eu gkit and he gifts u the 10 eu gkit and in exchange, u give him in game money or items for it or ofc if he has a gift card.

now to answer ur questions.
- u can't have his money or take paypal payments this is against the rules and will get u banned.
-here
- nope just ur trust, u can also get a trusted middle man if u want but most of ppl who u can deal with do buycraft deals frequently hence, they are trusted dw.
- yes, he can and it's the only way as entering the store with ur username and buying it instead of gifting it is bannable too.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DAMMY

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
u just agree with someone on a price for smth, say a 10 eu gkit and he gifts u the 10 eu gkit and in exchange, u give him in game money or items for it or ofc if he has a gift card.

now to answer ur questions.
- u can't have his money or take paypal payments this is against the rules and will get u banned.
-here
- nope just ur trust, u can also get a trusted middle man if u want but most of ppl who u can deal with do buycraft deals frequently hence, they are trusted dw.
- yes, he can and it's the only way as entering the store with ur username and buying it instead of gifting it is bannable too.
Means the trade cant use the my username?

If yes means he can only use the option? (Gift this package)

Hxssan

IGN
HluvsU
any of ya want 10 stacks of vote keys for 4 eur buycraft?

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Means the trade cant use the my username?

If yes means he can only use the option? (Gift this package)
nope he can't use ur username he has to do the gifting option only :)

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Don't just trust literally anyone with buycraft, only trust people with rank baron or above as people can get the rest from crates and getting baron and above is more than unlikely.
By the way I just got a knight-lord upgrade by R3spectMyEwo and killSwitch0 for $600,001 in a public auction on discord (which is way more than its supposed to be considering they're the only ones willing to buy it and because TTV is fucking inflating the economy making my money worthless ;-; )
If you want you can ask them but if you annoy them too much they'll probably block you lol