Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Buycraft for Prison

DubSun

I am willing to get a PERM rank for tokens/money/egaps (can be mixed). Currently i have just under 11M tokens, so lets say i have 11M. I also have 33 egaps, few other things, that might interest you, but nothing too special. Please message me on discord to talk about the trade. DubSun#2616

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello DubSun DubSun
I've reviewed your post and here's my answer.

Information.
  • Permanent ranks that are available on Prisons (Available From Crates) are Lunatic, Murderer and God-Father.
  • These permanent ranks are usually sold for Buy-Craft thus it'd be extremely hard to find someone to trade.
  • As of the current prices, Tokens/Items aren't in demand since the "Assumption" is that season end is near, and if that's true then all these items have already started to lose their value at a constant pace.
  • Overall there are people who are still offering A-LOT more then the offer you have presented, so please Re-Think.

Questions You Might Ask.

What if I get Thug, Criminal, or Black-hat? Aren't they also Perm.
  • The ranks stated above (Thug, Criminal & Black-hat) are available as permanent Yes, But only if you buy from the Jartex Store, or buy a Rank-Upgrade, (Rank-Upgrades turn the rank into permanent)

Why isn't it worth?
  • Well, People are willing to pay quite a lot more for these ranks as these are the things that'll carry over to the next season as well, so it's highly unlikely that you'd find someone to do the trade but Best Of Luck.
Anyhow, I Suggest if you still intent to find someone to do the trade, Click the following link.
This is where trades are usually done ---> Market-Place

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez