Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ghost/Disappearing Blocks

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm
Every time I try to speed bridge i get ghost blocks they start disappearing and i get lagged back and fall i cant even speed up my speed bridge i have to do it slow so i dont get teleported below the blocks

Solution
Every time I try to speed bridge i get ghost blocks they start disappearing and i get lagged back and fall i cant even speed up my speed bridge i have to do it slow so i dont get teleported below the blocks
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, Achrqm.​
Server had some connectivity issues which have now been fixed after yesterday's maintenance. You can now enjoy the Bedwars game.
If you again face any bug or issue so contact me on discord. _shadowbox_​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your...​

loupio001

check your internet connection, if it's not the problem it's means that it's the serveur. They are hosted in France.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Achrqm

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm
May be a problem with something else, try contacting a high ranking official of JartexNetwork.
its problem from the servers they keep lagging for no reason ( ofc there is a reason but its one that i dont know of ) I have realised many people complaining about it

Hahaa

its problem from the servers they keep lagging for no reason ( ofc there is a reason but its one that i dont know of ) I have realised many people complaining about it
That's unfortunate, i think you can ask for help in the official JartexNetwork Discord Server because many people are there to assist. Plus there are many mods or admins who might help you rather than here! Discord: https://discord.gg/jartex

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Achrqm

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm
respectfully speak normally but ye every admin knows about it i was just asking if anyone was having disappearing blocks like me

Hahaa

Like i am false banned on Jartex and i just made a appeal for it. I will test it out once i get unbanned smh