Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting unbanned soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVianic

I've been permanently banned from the server a couple of times, never tried to appeal until june of last year of when it got accepted (i don't exactly remember the time i appealed) i am still surprised to this day how i'm still stuck to this community. Kids, don't be like me and cheat for fun (Feb 2020 perma ban) I've changed since then but that won't change the fact that i cheated, so please, do NOT cheat even if you are the shittiest skill player on the server, we play for fun not tryhard every game we see. I'm getting unbanned 4th of march 2021

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
Why do you seriously call everyone by 'Kids'?
There are like hundreds of people who have more experience than you and you are teaching THEM not to cheat.
The thing you said 'so please, do NOT cheat even if you are the shittiest skill player on the server, we play for fun not tryhard every game we see.'
This will seriously not make anyone motivated to not cheat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ViVianic

ViVianic

There are like hundreds of people who have more experience than you and you are teaching THEM not to cheat.
The thing you said 'so please, do NOT cheat even if you are the shittiest skill player on the server, we play for fun not tryhard every game we see.'
It's a joke xd

BigSmile

Addicted Member
i think he meant by kids the kids who are actually hacking

BigSmile

Addicted Member
i wish i get unbanned like u i got permanent banned too but i was innocent

i m appealing again and again

BigSmile

Addicted Member
If someone hacks,
You think he is a kid.
What kind of logic is that? Explain.
E , if someone hacks he is a kid for me , who will download a hacked client just because they arent good at the game and want to take revenge can you tell me how he is not a kid exept by age or he is playing on an anarchy server

Status
Not open for further replies.