Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This is getting ridiculous now.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
It's honestly never been this bad, I just recorded 40 minutes of game-play, In that 40 minutes of game-play there were around 30 hackers. Which I'd just recorded on Skywars. If you couldn't guess I'm really angry, 2,000 people online at a time and you can't even keep that in check. Bedwars is full to the brim with hackers, Skywars is full to the brim with hackers, KitPvp, Practice and so on. In all of my games 3-6 of the players in the 12 player solo queue were blatant hacking or using some modification to increase their advantage. People scaffolding across the map, hitting 2 people at once. One player, blatantly hacking, using Tower, and denied it 2 minutes later in the lobby.

Now, you might say "record and report" as an argument and that's so stupid. Sure, it gets the job done, but it shouldn't honestly shouldn't be up to the player-base to report hackers, we should be trying to enjoy our time online. I shouldn't have my folders corroded, with the usernames of people hacking. The amount of unlisted video on my YouTube channel is world record worthy. We shouldn't have to waste our time, cutting clips, rendering videos, uploading videos meanwhile we could enjoy our time on the server. Most hackers don't even get banned until somebody reports them, let alone kicked. This should be up to the staff members, people who'd applied for their position. Which in the trial application `How can you help to improve JartexNetwork?` anybody can help improve the network, look at my game-play reports for an example, though staff members, people with the power to do better, do no better than somebody with OBS open.

You might argue, that "Well, they have lives too". Yeah they do, but when they submit their trial applications will their amount of hours, you expect them to live up to it, especially in these times where people are just sitting at home, doing absolutely nothing, which brings me to my other point.

People are sitting at home bored, so why wouldn't they hack. There's almost nothing stopping them, because the anti-cheat sure doesn't. I get pulled back by the anti-cheat, when I have beast boots and an active speed potion, though when somebody is bhopping or scaffolding they have no restrictions. More and more people are hacking because nothing stops them. I've had players admit they're hacking, because they're not afraid to get banned because there's a 0% chance that they will unless somebody records them and it's greatly increasing, because there's nothing to prevent them except a handful of staff and players. On April the 2nd, improvements to Skywars and Bedwars' anti-cheats were made, as you can see in change log, but nothing has improved.

When I go through my game-play reports, I have to scroll down to see some of them, I have to zoom out on chrome, It's just that bad. I can't put it into words how bad it is, honestly. I'm gonna go edit the recording now.

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Yea I agree with each word you said , I am losing the fun of everygame I play , your chance to get clean game is absolutely 10% , besides to that , each skywars game has to have a hacker , it is so annoying that you have to report 50 hackers daily just to play 1 clean game then sleep for the other day ,it is being so hard to record all this videos and then editingit , rendering, then post it , also my internet is not that good , so when I post a video I can't play in the server until this video been posted , also I have recorded like 11hackers yesterday, and then I wait like 8h just to see that "finally my reports have been seen by staff " , after that I released that they have not seen all the videos just some of them ....

So as I said, it is running the fun of games , everygame I join , I have to be recordingbecause I know that there is a hacker in this game ,on the top of that , I lost all my interest to get fun and play normally, and pay more interest to "oh shot this guy is hacking too , I should now edit the long video , render it then post " , staff are doing their best (I understand) ,but it seems that they don't do that much , I am not complaining and you by yourself can ensure my words , so instead of counting the problems I will give 2 solutions for that :

1- if we can't make the anti-cheat capable to detect hackers (effectively) , so we should get more staff from different time-zone, and their job is only playing in the server and wait someone to msg them , or even (if they implement it) , using the report command .

2-if the Owners don't want to make new "anti-cheat " , so they should reduce the requirements to be a staff , (not normal staff ) but a staff only to catch and punish hackers also adding a report command after getting more than 10 staff online at one time is So helpful and even so necessary.

I hope they implement one of these 2 solutions , it has been so annoying, and in my opinion, this will give JartexNetwork very bad rates and reviewings....... or even more than that .....

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sodaic

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I just found out something quite funny. players who donate 30 euros, at this moment, get Gold rank in minigames, which comes with the /nick command, now according to what I could gather if you have Gold rank you can hack as much as you want because they can't see who used the /nick command.

wowgr8tserver.png

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I just found out something quite funny. players who donate 30 euros, at this moment, get Gold rank in minigames, which comes with the /nick command, now according to what I could gather if you have Gold rank you can hack as much as you want because they can't see who used the /nick command.

View attachment 8834
I think you should say that in skywars and bedwars forum to see how people react on that , go do it dude (check staff reactions)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking

View attachment 8834
Btw , I spoke with staff , and they said when you saw him again just DM staff fast (he will get permanent ip-ban)

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
I understand your point that there are so many hackers that it is too difficult to punish all of them and hence many people get frustrated. I myself would try to do everything to reduce the number of hackers. Starting from now! If you find any hackers feel free to message me names on discord JoltTheBolt#5501. It would be my utmost pleasure to be a helpful staff member and a person all the players can rely on. I greatly apologize about your bad experience on the server until now. Let's all come together and make this server a better place for everyone :)

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
If you find a nicked person you can DM me. The issue is being worked on though.

ReportingPeople

Banned
I understand your point that there are so many hackers that it is too difficult to punish all of them and hence many people get frustrated. I myself would try to do everything to reduce the number of hackers. Starting from now! If you find any hackers feel free to message me names on discord JoltTheBolt#5501. It would be my utmost pleasure to be a helpful staff member and a person all the players can rely on. I greatly apologize about your bad experience on the server until now. Let's all come together and make this server a better place for everyone :)
The thing is we do not need helpful staff members to fight the hackers what we need is a ANTI CHEAT.

Did you read that voodoo ANTI CHEAT.

Instead of spending the MONEY on stupid stuff spend it on the ANTI Cheat.