Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting Kicked For Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnySmith

Hello , i am getting kicked of skywars sometimes and the reason : Skywars Hacks
I aint usin any hacks dud , i just be pvping and it glitches , Example , i try to move my mouse to left or right it just turns me back at the direction my mouse was looking at when the glitch happened and i cannot move the mouse , i cannot mvoe myself either and just get kicked . Someone help? I don't think its ping cuz i got solid internet idk . Please help me thanks!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello , i am getting kicked of skywars sometimes and the reason : Skywars Hacks
I aint usin any hacks dud , i just be pvping and it glitches , Example , i try to move my mouse to left or right it just turns me back at the direction my mouse was looking at when the glitch happened and i cannot move the mouse , i cannot mvoe myself either and just get kicked . Someone help? I don't think its ping cuz i got solid internet idk . Please help me thanks!
This can cause by lag/your internet connection or something else. Or restart your mc. But I don't think that mouse is the problem as it you can control your mouse willing even you are lagging.

JerryMine

Addicted Member
I think that is caused by watchdog problems. I don't know how to explain.

Slash

Donator
Donator
You guys stop making new things like restart MC or moving too fast because it makes no sense xd
The anti cheat is just bad and they need to fix it

Last edited:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I think that is caused by watchdog problems. I don't know how to explain.
Hey man if you dont realise it yet, This isn't hypixel.

starfar521

Try to figure out how it happens, repeat several times until you are sure you understand how it occurs, then report it in the bug report section. If you think that it’s exclusive to you, I would try restarting your router/modem. Also, try unplugging your mouse’s wireless adapter or cord, and plugging it back in. Hope this helps, good luck with sorting out the issue. (y)

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Try to figure out how it happens, repeat several times until you are sure you understand how it occurs, then report it in the bug report section. If you think that it’s exclusive to you, I would try restarting your router/modem. Also, try unplugging your mouse’s wireless adapter or cord, and plugging it back in. Hope this helps, good luck with sorting out the issue. (y)
This isn't a bug just saying. And again, there's no way to get kick for mouse problems. It only cause by lag as I'm aware for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.