Getting Kicked For Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnySmith

Dec 4, 2019
Hello , i am getting kicked of skywars sometimes and the reason : Skywars Hacks
I aint usin any hacks dud , i just be pvping and it glitches , Example , i try to move my mouse to left or right it just turns me back at the direction my mouse was looking at when the glitch happened and i cannot move the mouse , i cannot mvoe myself either and just get kicked . Someone help? I don't think its ping cuz i got solid internet idk . Please help me thanks!

ExoCrafter123

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Oct 28, 2019
Hello , i am getting kicked of skywars sometimes and the reason : Skywars Hacks
I aint usin any hacks dud , i just be pvping and it glitches , Example , i try to move my mouse to left or right it just turns me back at the direction my mouse was looking at when the glitch happened and i cannot move the mouse , i cannot mvoe myself either and just get kicked . Someone help? I don't think its ping cuz i got solid internet idk . Please help me thanks!
This can cause by lag/your internet connection or something else. Or restart your mc. But I don't think that mouse is the problem as it you can control your mouse willing even you are lagging.

Slash

Addicted Member
Banned
Great Reporter
Donator
Feb 2, 2019
You guys stop making new things like restart MC or moving too fast because it makes no sense xd
The anti cheat is just bad and they need to fix it

Last edited:

iGusto_

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Jul 31, 2019
it can be your internet, ussualy console kicks when you are lagging

starfar521

Nov 9, 2017
Try to figure out how it happens, repeat several times until you are sure you understand how it occurs, then report it in the bug report section. If you think that it’s exclusive to you, I would try restarting your router/modem. Also, try unplugging your mouse’s wireless adapter or cord, and plugging it back in. Hope this helps, good luck with sorting out the issue. (y)

ExoCrafter123

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Oct 28, 2019
Try to figure out how it happens, repeat several times until you are sure you understand how it occurs, then report it in the bug report section. If you think that it’s exclusive to you, I would try restarting your router/modem. Also, try unplugging your mouse’s wireless adapter or cord, and plugging it back in. Hope this helps, good luck with sorting out the issue. (y)
This isn't a bug just saying. And again, there's no way to get kick for mouse problems. It only cause by lag as I'm aware for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.