Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Get to know JartexBOT! (;D)

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Hello!

I'm JartexBOT! Or you can call me Blue. That's what I go by on the Internet. I'm a 15 year old Half American Half Egyptian kid (Originally from Egypt though). I've been playing Minecraft for well over 6 years but I only started playing Jartex around 2 years ago... Wasn't really that active on stuff like Bedwars and Skywars, but active enough to have a few kits on Skywars (Such as the Princess Kit and the Pyro Kit... man do I miss having the Pyro kit...) But I was pretty active on Practice.

Anyway, sliding away from Minecraft for a bit, I consider myself a Music producer. I do Music on YouTube and I've been doing it for quite some time! Around a year and a half at this point. Music is something that I love doing. Without it, I would've been depressed. It really helped me go through rough times in my life.

Honestly, I don't know what to really put here. lol.. But just a few things you probably aren't interested in but hell, might as well say it..

- My CPS is around 13 - 14.

- I can speedbridge pretty fast.

- I use fireballs to my advantage. (Something I practically never see)

Eh, that's basically it. I don't know what to put here besides those things so yeah... If you have any questions though, feel free to ask me in the comments! Or you can DM me on Discord. My Name and tag are "Blue.#6969" (With the dot).

Have a great and wonderful day! ;D

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Hey man!
Happy to have you in this community.
Welcome!

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Could you give me a link for your youtube chanell? Would love to hear that.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Nice too meet you, Welcome aboard! ;)