Koshi Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Active Reporter Typer Starter Joined January 14, 2021 Messages 303 Points 83 July 28, 2022 #1 Holy shit get a fucking life Literally all of you Go outside and make friends my goodness
WildAbbee Addicted Member Banned Donator Bug Finder II Great Reporter Engaged Typer Popular Joined May 26, 2020 Messages 1,605 Points 180 Age 26 IGN WildAbbee July 28, 2022 #2 okay i will go and get a life
Yuu Donator Donator Famous Admired Engaged Typer Joined July 31, 2020 Messages 2,326 Points 227 Age 21 IGN UltraFartKnocker July 28, 2022 #3 ironic coming from you, who gets banned from discord and still comes back on forums to talk
WildAbbee Addicted Member Banned Donator Bug Finder II Great Reporter Engaged Typer Popular Joined May 26, 2020 Messages 1,605 Points 180 Age 26 IGN WildAbbee July 28, 2022 #4 wtf unban him yuu u are just being cruel
Difficulted Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Joined January 22, 2021 Messages 1,866 Points 148 IGN Difficulted July 28, 2022 #5 Hello Koshi, I hope you are doing good.
AUTHOR AUTHOR Koshi Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Active Reporter Typer Starter Joined January 14, 2021 Messages 303 Points 83 August 4, 2022 #6 Difficulted said: Hello Koshi, I hope you are doing good. Click to expand... Hello this is me I am doing good both financially and mentally I like messing with people online ok bye
Difficulted said: Hello Koshi, I hope you are doing good. Click to expand... Hello this is me I am doing good both financially and mentally I like messing with people online ok bye
quit Donator Donator Popular Engaged Typer Loved Typer II Joined January 4, 2022 Messages 1,437 Points 126 August 6, 2022 #7 no