Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

gens server

bestderv123

guys im asking is it just me or the gens server have been offline for 2 days or more? i was too late to post this, i just joined jartex and see the gens server had 0 players, so i tried to join and this happens, can anybody explain?

Attachments

• Cuplikan layar 2024-06-07 183728.png
    Cuplikan layar 2024-06-07 183728.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 1

Twx_

guys im asking is it just me or the gens server have been offline for 2 days or more? i was too late to post this, i just joined jartex and see the gens server had 0 players, so i tried to join and this happens, can anybody explain?
Hi bestderv123, I've seen and encountered your problem before in SkyWars and BadWars. I had to log in for a while to be able to play. Most likely the problem may be with your internet connection, it may be a server problem, but as I mentioned, for two days I was sure that the problem is not with your network. Contact one of the employees on Discord because he is more active and your problem will be solved. I hope I have been of benefit to you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bestderv123

bestderv123

I haven't play bedwars and skywars on jartex but anyways, i dont have a discord account ;-;. I do have an alt but i forgot the password and the email linked to it. Can you help me to ask the staff at discord for me? it would be good to know :)

Last edited:

Twx_

Unfortunately, I cannot, because he may need to answer questions or explain, or he will ask me to log into the server, and since I am not the account holder, I may suffer from some problems. You can open a new account and try to ask and you will be answered. If you want to talk to them, contact them on the Discord server instead of talking in private because you may not get a response

umprogamer

Donator
Donator
IGN
umprogamer
The gens server is back online! Have a nice play on the gens gamemode.