Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Gemss

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUAI_20

hi who is better rare gem 12% boostt or ultimate 10% boost and why i think they are all the same

Solution
hi who is better rare gem 12% boostt or ultimate 10% boost and why i think they are all the same
The rarity doesn't matter, IF the Chance boost has a greater % Then go for that, The rarity basically dictates a specific range of the type of % You can get, for Example a Common can't give you a 20% whilst legendary gems Can. IN This case go for the better % Gem regardless of rarity

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
the rare 12%, the gem type doesn't really matter, just go for the higher %.
they are not the same, the ultimate has a higher cap meaning u can get like a 20% ultimate which is not something u can do with rare but in this case, rare is better yea

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
The rarity doesn't matter, IF the Chance boost has a greater % Then go for that, The rarity basically dictates a specific range of the type of % You can get, for Example a Common can't give you a 20% whilst legendary gems Can. IN This case go for the better % Gem regardless of rarity

Solution

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello LOUAI_20,

I will be locking this thread as your question has been solved by the community.

~ Thread Locked. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.